Worldometers.info - real time world statistics

Just wanted to share this website with anyone who doesn't know about it:

https://www.worldometers.info/

Here you can see, in real time, stuff like the current world population, today's co2 emissions, how much of several products have been sold or produced today or this year, and so on. 

I think it's just a fun thing to look at once in a while, and to show to friends and family, as some of the counters are moving at an insane speed, which is quite depressing, but other "good things" are also moving at a pretty fast pace.

33 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

I thought this was an ad

No, It’s not, although there are ads on the website, but those can easily be blocked with ad blocker.

35 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

in real time, stuff like the current world population, today's co2 emissions, how much of several products have been sold or produced today

in real time, using counters in javascript, that just increment values based on your RTC based on a set offset that roughly estimates to match estimated figures.

Just now, manikyath said:

in real time, using counters in javascript, that just increment values based on your RTC based on a set offset that roughly estimates to match estimated figures.

Yeah of course, I know, that’s not the point of it, don’t take it too seriously, It’s just a fun thing to look at.