[Newegg] Rosewill Capstone-1000-M [$149.99 + $20 Rebate Card]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182285

Solid 1000w psu for $130 after rebate.

Just posting this for those who want 

ALL the e-peen.

717de12d8f778156776d851e8f2d02bf.png

Joanne's overview of the Capstone series at Newegg TV:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

just change the fan, it has some problems with some customers according to the reviews :P

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

How come all of your topics seem to be about products on sale? :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How come all of your topics seem to be about products on sale? :P

I frequently see deals that I want to share?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I frequently see deals that I want to share?

Thats cool :) but wouldnt linus prefer you to advertise NCIX deals? ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thats cool :) but wouldnt linus prefer you to advertise NCIX deals? ;)

Actually, shopping from Amazon with the LMG affiliate code for a kickback is probably preferable. 

Actually, shopping from Amazon with the LMG affiliate code for a kickback is probably preferable. 

Whats the kickback? Does that mean linus makes a profit from it or do we get special discounts?

Spoiler

Whats the kickback? Does that mean linus makes a profit from it or do we get special discounts?

LinusMediaGroup makes a profit.

LinusMediaGroup makes a profit.

Ah ok then :) ill remember to use that next time i order from there.

Spoiler