What would it take for you to work for the NSA

key to NSA selfdestruct protocol, that would do.

...But then you wouldn't be working for the NSA, and would probably be made the subject of a global manhunt...

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

Money, because i have 0 morals

I concur

Gaming Rig:CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v2¦RAM: 16GB DDR3 Balistix 1600Mhz¦MB: MSI Z77A-G43¦HDD: 480GB SSD, 3.5TB HDDs¦GPU: AMD Radeon VII¦PSU: FSP 700W¦Case: Carbide 300R

Dad worked for NSA for 4 years after getting out of the Navy, it didn't actually pay that much, but that was a while back.

He didn't renew his contract and I have  feeling it was for moral ethics or something he won't talk about.

A Schnitzel.

I can give you one. When will you start working?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

What do you mean change things for the better? xD it's not that simple besides the fact that what would you do stop snooping in peoples info and completely defeat the purpsoe of the NSA

Blow all NSA Headquarters up at the same time :D

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Money

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

...But then you wouldn't be working for the NSA, and would probably be made the subject of a global manhunt...

Nah ill be fine with the first paycheck  :ph34r:

A nice salary, working in the NSA would be staying near the top of a field I'm very much interested in.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Honey. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Hell yeah i'll work for the nsa, sure i'll spy on people. a job is a job and someones gotta eat all that schnitzel. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

with all their data mining between the two i would think I'm all ready working there as it is

1. A guardian shield to protect from assassination by bullet/poison/gas/radiation/etc
The ability to change the way they operate from corruption to righteousness.The charisma to change peoples hearts and see what is right and wrong, rather than rule with an iron fist.Freedom to disclose what/how/why we do things to the U.S. public.

it depends, how good are you at hiding a sausage? :blink:

Details separate people.

Start a revolution and charge everyone in the NSA for violations against the Constitution of the United States of America. Thats what I would do if I ever had the chance. WE NEED OUR FREEDOM BACK FROM THIS OPPRESSION!

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

A decent salary and that they partially pay for my higher education(Masters Degree).

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

A six figure salary

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

3 things

1. I get to be the head of the NSA. (meaning I can change things for the better)

2. I get free communication utilities (i.e. internet/phones) for the rest of my life. 

3. I can't be held liable under any US law regarding collecting information, personally (not for the NSA). i.e. wiretaps, sniffing packets, reading people's actual normal paper mail, etc. 

Oh, the fun I'd have.

And with that, I wouldn't need to get paid. I would do it for free.

exact same thing as you, also love that pic of baby beel wearing his headphones.

Nothing to see here, move along

Getting pay'd lol just coz i dont agree with what they do doesn't mean i wouldn't do it if i was going to get pay'd lol.

not much least i could get benefits and probably make more than 50k a year i need a job when i get outta school i wouldnt mind at all gotta do what you can to survive

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I'd work for the NSA if they dropped Snowden's charges, plus all the normal stuff, salary, benefits, and what not.

exact same thing as you, also love that pic of baby beel wearing his headphones.

Thanks. :D I was hoping someone would notice! 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.