How to Prevent/Mask Swass

Buckley

Alght so it's pretty common for teens and older men to suffer from swass, aka swamp ass or sweaty ass, which ever your prefer. As we all know, its pretty unattractive and just straight up stanks. And there is an easy 2 step plan that can change your sweat, around the crotch and your crack, from smelling like absolute shit to smelling nice..er. It doesn't eliminate the sweat, but when you sweat, it won't smell. All you need is 2 things ;

Antiperspirant Deodorant and Baby Powder.

For deodorant I use Old Spice Bearglove and for baby powder I use Johnson & Johnson with soothing aloe and vitamin C.

Any deodorant scent will do as long as it is antiperspirant. I'd go for something somewhat strong smelling such as Old Spice or Axe.

Baby powder it really doesn't matter as long as its baby powder. Gold Bond medicated is also a very good option , and feels pretty amazing when you apply it for the first time.

So the procedure is as follows ;

1: buy products.

2: take shower

3: dry off as much as you can with your towel

4: take deodorant and apply to your groin area ( where the joint it next to your dong ) Go up and down once or twice.

5: puff one puff of powder into your palm and wipe down your butt ccrack, down wards. Then take another puff and do the same up upwards this time. And puff one more time and put half on one cheek and the other half on the other.

6: wear boxer briefs that are breathable

7: walk around like a champ

I may have left a few things out but I'll think of them.

Hope this helps some of you guys out, works for me. Any questions or concerns just ask.

PS this is not a joke and completely serious.

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Omfg xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Omfg xD

;)

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

next time I'm in a group chat I'll be sure to let them know that I'll be leaving for a moment to go powder my ass.

also I find that siting on a pillow or cloth chair is much cooler. 

Error: 410

6669d47bfaf135d45359e75d645072ceba8b4d25

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I have never experienced swass, and only ever heard of it in the WAN show opening.

I've boarded and locked all the doors and windows, I can't let the swass in.

PS when I saw @helping in a thread about swass, I assumed swass was some variant of sass and @helping was finally getting help (heh).

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

4: take deodorant and apply to your groin area ( where the joint it next to your dong ) Go up and down once or twice.

Guys be careful when doing that. if you accidentally happen to spray your dong with deodorant you will feel the worst burn in life!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Humidity's not that bad here, but it does get hot. I've never had to do anything like this; don't even use antiperspirant. Showering and having proper underwear seems to take care of everything.

Never, EVER, EVER remove hair from the crack either. Do not speak of the horrors if you do.  :ph34r:

I have never experienced swass, and only ever heard of it in the WAN show opening.

I've boarded and locked all the doors and windows, I can't let the swass in.

PS when I saw @helping in a thread about swass, I assumed swass was some variant of sass and @helping was finally getting help (heh).

its only a matter of time, sadly

Baby Powder is POWER.

I smell like an baby, girls love that! FTW !

Don't use deodorant.

Baby Powder is POWER.

I smell like an baby, girls love that! FTW !

Don't use deodorant.

yes use deodorant in your groin area only.

yes use deodorant in your groin area only.

and on your eyes, you can shoot laz0rs