Should I Get a PS Vita or PS Vita Slim

Which one should i get? I used to own the old one and am looking to buy one. But the screen difference isn't bad at all. In fact the colors look more natural. But I'm not a big fan of it's construction. 

neither cause no games. The only thing worth mentioning for the vita is Killzone: Mercenary. Outside of that there is really nothing interesting I've seen for it.

I would get the psvita over the psvita slim. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Meh cell phones are more powerful, considering you have a 770 already I'd go for a shield.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

The slim has around 1 hour more of battery life, 1 GB of flash memory integrated so you don't need a memory card to play, redesign start/select/PS buttons easier to press ( I found the old ones quite annoying in the original vita). 

I would say is better than the original, if the new display doesn't bother you.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

meh get an Nvidia shield and download emulators. 

This. So many times, this. I've been wanting to do that but I just don't want to spend 200 dollars and then a new one come out next month. I'll wait for the new one. 

neither cause no games. The only thing worth mentioning for the vita is Killzone: Mercenary. Outside of that there is really nothing interesting I've seen for it.

I was gonna recommend Borderlands 2 but the controls are so out of it that I can't.

And OP if you really must get a PS Vita, I'd go with slim. Much better for me in terms of overall performance (battery life, screen, etc)

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.