Words a man should never say

Sammael

"She won't let me do it"

Guys, even if it's true, NEVER admit such a thing in public.  Even close friends cannot be allowed to know how far you have fallen.  Keep that reality bottled deep inside.

You are welcome for my advice.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

wat

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Gender defines what must and must not be said?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

never say

guy to guy- your shoes dont match your outfit (gay or not, you should never say that to another man)

guy to girl- moist (all the ones i talked to hated it lol)

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

"I'm going to go see my ex" usually doesn't go down well

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

"I'm going to go see my ex" usually doesn't go down well

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

'How old are you?'

I know right, normal question, not for older women.

Wong move kid! you're in the church preaching about how science works!

Details separate people.

Wong move kid! you're in the church preaching about how science works!

I love doing that! The religious people's faces are hilarious! Like explaining calculus to a walrus!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

"I just want her to be happy" - No you don't, there's no point in being self denying and you're not being "friendzoned" or selfless: you're just afraid of rejection and use rationalizations to deny that fact.

-------

Current Rig

-------

What if she's mom?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

"Of course i can hold your purse"

"I want a prius/I bought a prius" Or any variation thereof

"I can't weld"

"I need to moisturize"

"I need help changing the oil in my car"

"How do i change my tire? I have a flat" 

"ohmygosh"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Gender defines what must and must not be said?

very much, welcome back to retarded society, learn to dodge its retarded social ereas and people when you can.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

It surprises me how many people, men or women, can't change a tire. Seriously it's nothing but a big screw driver and a leveler, other than that you'll figure out stuff like loosening before lifting or tightening after lowering on the go.

-------

Current Rig

-------

"Calm Down"

"C-U-N-T"

"Are you on your period"

I've said 2 of those 3, i would never say the 2nd due to being scared of getting killed... the 2 of those have gotten me slapped before.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

One word: "No". Now for the one word you should say: "Yes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

"I need help"

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I had sex with a peice of toast this morning.

Did you use jelly, honey, butter, or went raw?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

To opposite gender:

"You're wrong"

Any kind of argument is turned against you. Even if you're the one speaking the truth, no-one believes you...

"Let me show you how it's done"

"Prove it"

"You aren't good enough"

"You're not fit enough for the job" (in case of a feminist, at least)

Anything you say to a feminist... Just no. Better to keep you mouth shut.

To anyone:

"Sure I can do that! Hold my beer..."

There are a lot more, but can't think of any...

Then there's words a woman should never say:

There isn't any words like that.          Why the double standards?

"Of course i can hold your purse"

"I want a prius/I bought a prius" Or any variation thereof

"I can't weld"

"I need to moisturize"

"I need help changing the oil in my car"

"How do i change my tire? I have a flat" 

"ohmygosh"

Umm... So I should never say that I can't weld and don't know exactly how to change the oil? Then how do you learn it? (yes. I'm stupid enough to not be able to weld/solder anything)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Umm... So I should never say that I can't weld and don't know exactly how to change the oil? Then how do you learn it? (yes. I'm stupid enough to not be able to weld/solder anything)

A man should never say that^^ But you can still have a temporary man card until you've learned.

A week after you've completed your training you can apply for a platinum man card.  ;)

Mig welding takes about an hour to learn and years to master^^ It's literally like a hot glue gun with metal

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"She won't let me do it"

Guys, even if it's true, NEVER admit such a thing in public.  Even close friends cannot be allowed to know how far you have fallen.  Keep that reality bottled deep inside.

You are welcome for my advice.

Nah, My motto is,

Happy wife, happy life :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

A man should never say that^^ But you can still have a temporary man card until you've learned.

A week after you've completed your training you can apply for a platinum man card.  ;)

Mig welding takes about an hour to learn and years to master^^ It's literally like a hot glue gun with metal

I probably just stay as a boy forever. I'm not a young man, I'm just a old boy...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I probably just stay as a boy forever. I'm not a young man, I'm just a old boy...

An ancient toddler xD