Need help on finding a good (35mm) film scanner.

Budget is 500€, I don't want to go higher.

I need something that is relatively easy to use and can do high resolutions.

I was looking at buying the Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE or the 8200i Ai (which is about 85€ more). 

Are those good enough?

I purchased an Epson v600 last year and so far have been very happy with it. 

https://epson.com/For-Home/Scanners/Photo-Scanners/Epson-Perfection-V600-Photo-Scanner/p/B11B198011

Don't have any experience with either of the ones you mentioned.  The Epson is a flatbed style scanner so it will do both negatives and printed positive images as well as film slides.  Has alignment frames for 35mm, medium format and cardboard framed slides.  I got mine because I had found a packet of medium format film negatives that my grandfather had taken prior to WWII.  I ended up scanning over 300 negatives with the scanner and have been very happy with it.  Here is a scan at a bowling alley taken in roughly 1939 or so and is raw off the scanner.  No cropping and no corrections of any kind.  I chose this one only because it was small enough to upload, many of the individual black and white scans are bigger than the 20mb forum size limit.  The only downfall I have seen about it is that at full resolution it takes between 5-7 minutes per scanned negative when scanning medium format film at full resolution but the results are impressive.

img0250.jpg

5 hours ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

Budget is 500€, I don't want to go higher.

I need something that is relatively easy to use and can do high resolutions.

I was looking at buying the Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE or the 8200i Ai (which is about 85€ more). 

Are those good enough?

Good enough fo what? For web? They are fine. Keep in mind that film scanners haven't been updated in a decade or more. People who want really high quality without going for expensive drum scans generally use DSLR's to "scan" now as they easily outresolve film scanners. I used to use an epson v850 but replaced it a couple years ago with a diy dslr scanner and the results are much better. The downside is that batch scanning is not as easy now.