i reached the max limit of 500 archived order limit on ammazon...

thrasher_565

so in my archived order you have a limit of 500 (for w/e reason) and i hit it... well i dont see a way of deleting an order ether... lets hope it wont stop me from ordering from there... 😂

i have called and they said i can delete from the archive... but i think that just moves it back to my orders and who knows how many of thows i can have... 🤷‍♂️

hopefully they look in to it...  

ammazon500.png

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Whats the point of archiving them tho, can you not just leave it in the order history

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

37 minutes ago, RTX 3090 said:

Whats the point of archiving them tho, can you not just leave it in the order history

there must be a difference i guess 🤷‍♂️ maybe the ones on the order history get removed after some time? i dont no. hope that dose not have a limit?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

there must be a difference i guess 🤷‍♂️ maybe the ones on the order history get removed after some time?

I have all my orders in the order history dating back to when I created my account in 2010. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

there must be a difference i guess 🤷‍♂️ maybe the ones on the order history get removed after some time? i dont no. hope that dose not have a limit?

No order gets deleted. Ever. You can't delete them manually either. The only way for them to go away, is if you delete the account and make a new one.
The "archive" serve little to no purpose other than "hiding" orders from prying eyes... But then they can just go in the archive and see them. It's not even doing a good job at hiding the orders.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 9/4/2023 at 5:06 AM, TetraSky said:

No order gets deleted. Ever. You can't delete them manually either. The only way for them to go away, is if you delete the account and make a new one.
The "archive" serve little to no purpose other than "hiding" orders from prying eyes... But then they can just go in the archive and see them. It's not even doing a good job at hiding the orders.

I use it to hide orders from my wife and I buy her a gift (we use the same amazon account), I'm sure he doesn't know there is "archived orders". Not sure if I have seen that option in the app, only web.

IMO that is its only purpose.