Rate the last game you played

Simple Thread , Post your rating on the last PC/console game that you played .

"You can rate mobile game apps as well."

Prefered format:

Title/Name:   Battlefield 4

Rating :         8.5 / 10

Your review/rant of the game B)

scale is from 1-10  or anyway that you feel comfortable.

:ph34r: ninja hates console joystcks

Details separate people.

Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (iOS)

9/10

Off topic: you know they are improving the tickrate in BF4 (to 30 Hz)?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I've just replayed through FC3 Blood Dragon.

So much fun

9/10

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

-Tomb Raider

-a nearly Perfect 9.5/10,

-i mean seriously, the Graphics, the TressFX, the Gameplay, the engine, the story, they just did it the way it should be done in every perspective , Just awesome

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Titanfall

9/10

Epic game, looks epic, great gamemodes, cool proluge and epilouge on attrition mode, all round great!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Arma 3 - Wastleland 

8/10

Loads of fun, but technically a terrible game

Mods make the game amazing (Wasteland is the best in my opinion)

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Dark Souls 2 ?/10 because number scores are pointless and misleading and tells you nothing about how good the game is since a game can be better than 10/10 once the next better game comes that was better than the last.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Sushi Cat on iOS

8/10

It's pretty much a cross in between Plinko and Peggle. I like the art style, nothing complex and it compliments the game well. Gameplay is fun, you could replay it a few times and not get bored. It's a on the short side, but you can't complain about a free game (no microtransactions either). No reason to not check it out if you have an iOS device.

Spoiler

I already played the game back in 2011 but just replayed it for the Directors Cut. Deus Ex Human Revolution (DC) 9.5/10 as the maps aren't truly open world but the Directors Cut makes the Missing Link DLC flow much better with the Story.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Tomb Raider

9/10

I was never really that much of fan of the Tomb Raider series. I played the first two but not the later sequels. But this reboot of the series is truly an excellent game with almost everything done right and the few faults are easily forgiven,

Metro:last light

8.5/10

Awesome game and it runs natively on Linux.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Tomb Raider :

9.7/10

a solid game imo.

:ph34r: ninja loved the view *drools*

Details separate people.

Sanctum 2

7/10

It was very cheap on humblebundle.com, actually fun. I really don't like tower defense, but games like "orcs must die 2" and now "sanctum 2" are actually fun.

It is a four player coop, so I played with two buddies and the different classes actually make sense. It actually felt like everybody using different weapons made sense because of effectivity against different enemies.

You can evolve and unlock new weapons and towers, and what I enjoy a lot is trying to actually come up with a little bit of a strategy to guide the enemy efficiently and use the right towers or else you will definitely fail.

So for 15$.....not the very best game, but the 5$ we paid, definitely worth it.

So if you are looking for a 4.player coop with your friends and enjoy shoot-em-ups and a little strategy in between, go for it!

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Dark Souls 2. 9.5/10. Has kept me busy for a long time. Never played the first.

Games I have recently played.

Titanfall. 5/10. Nothing new here. Complete crap compared to something like Tribes Ascend. Over hyped, mediocre game, that is already pandering DLC. I give it a 5 only because some people like mechs and that will amuse them for an hour. Hell you know a game is average when Tribes Ascend got a 9.0 from IGN and Titanfall didn't.

Elder Scrolls Online 0/10. Sorry when you do things worse than Guild Wars 2 and emulate it badly AND have a monthly fee? That is the score. Also raiding is pathetic so it should be compared directly to Guild Wars 2 where it is worse in every single possible way, minus maybe music. Game should be sold as a sleep aid as far as leveling.

Wild Star 8/10. Shows promise. Will appease the hardcore crowd, not sure if it will be a hit due to the toxic people it will have playing it and new or casual gamers going back to WoW. People pump up 40 man raid difficulty in vanilla WoW way too much. Mages pressed frostbolt....That was their rotation. The hard part was getting 40 people to not fight and farm fire resist gear, not the difficulty of encounters. BC raids were harder and they got nothing on Wild Star.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Last game I beat was,

Hotline Miami: 8.5/10. The game was fun, but I am still somewhat confused about the whole story game.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

COD:MW2

5.7/10

Pros - Laid back fast paced shooter.

Cons - tubes, commando, OP kill rewards, hacks and unfriendly community.

Offtopic but about the topic: I think instead of rating the last game we played, we should rate the above person's last played game and then leave our last played game for the next person to rate. @Tech_Dreamer

Killzone on Playstation 2.

3/10

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Battlefield 4

9/10

Fun when I don't get randomly kicked.

Dead island: riptide.

Cant comment much as just finished dl before I went to bed so only played 15 mins.

Fingers crossed its not as boring as the first. 6/10 so far.

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Transformers war for cybertron

8/10

Great game. It is extremely fun and if you are a fan of Transformers you should definitely try it. The last mission is pretty epic too.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Fistful of Frags, a free standalone mod on Steam featuring western style shooting.

Solid 85/100

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

:Plants V/s Zombies GOTY

6/10

A good game for passing one's time, when one like me is bored of new games. Got it for free in "On the House" deal from Origin. A good game, Love the music. 

:Dead Space

7/10

A good game, indeed. Get's very spooky in there though. 

:Age of Empires II HD

7.5/10

I love strategy games, and this is something that I needed. I've played AoE, AoE II, AoE III, but this is the most I like. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Super Mario Galaxy

10/10 love it

The Swaper

9/10 Also awesome :)

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595