Whats up with all the accounts on here that are only a day or two old?

Spindel
1 hour ago, SignatureSigner said:

I am under the opinion that a lock should be placed on the main 'controversy threads' and further discussion should be halted. 

Why though? 

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

I joined a few days ago before the whole drama started or at least before it became something of a whole new level because I felt like making an account on the forums for a while now. Seems like the worst time to join honestly.

Heh, seems I stepped on some toes here. 

Several people with answers "hurr durr my account is older than OPs, I just don't post that much". 

So the OP wasn't really aimed at these old accounts but on the bunch of new ones that just signed up and just spread hate. And not being active on the forum and then suddenly start posting to just spread hate tells a lot about some people. 

It doesn't matter that you "care" about a topic much, spreading hate is still spreading hate. What people use to justify their hate just differs. 

what are you only allowed to share your views/opinions if you've been apart of the club for 1+ years? lmao

1 hour ago, Dim said:

I don't disagree with you in concept. In my experience, though, locking would just exacerbate the issue...

Merging retains commentary and allows a place for active discussion of hot topics. The alternative is either the mods (and by extension LMG) look like silencing nazis or that people just create new topic after new topic because they want to comment and can't. Or both. Usually both. 

Edit: I should clarify that mods don't work for LMG. They are autonomous. Not everyone understands this, though, so optically it still can look like LMG are the silencing nazis. 

Fair enough. I just wish this would have stayed on another platform (like x/twitter)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

6 hours ago, Spindel said:

Heh, seems I stepped on some toes here.

Wanna borrow my spiked sole shoes ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Mostly Drama people jumping on the big train going on sadly

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

10 hours ago, Spindel said:

Feels like the forum is being attacked by a bot farm.

It's not new. Think of it like another ASUS ROG Reboot without any giveaways because that's the only other time there are massive influxes of traffic and new accounts. Those who've been here for a long time always brace themselves for that. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I don't know the forum software. But it would be good if a new account had a daily limit of posts or so many minimum hours between each post. Maybe untill they reached 14 days and 20 posts or so. 

That way a new user still can participate and wouldn't feel censored. But a spammer or hammer-swinger couldn't flood the forum. And some hot-heads had some time to think before posting. 

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

My business is my own ... 

Rioja Rioja. Reverend Al Green. Deep blue Morocco. The water on stone. The water on concrete. The water on sand. The water on fire, smoke, the wind the salt. The brght boat coming. Dave in the water. Old man Einstein on top of his house. White Deep blue. Andalusia red yellow. Red yellow black car. Red light on a black place walls. Blue chair Morocco. Hamburg Paris.The pieces of the puzzle are waiting.The water of the dark boats. Gliding the bright boats. Gone out to sea and Dave is floating. Dave is floating. And old man Einstein Crazy in his attic.

im on here everyday and get board most of the time not enough stuff happening then bam 8k talks of the ltt thing. now how can i get thows people to make sh:t post so then i can go sh:t on it... 🤷‍♂️

other then post of i cant plug in my rgb or pc wont turn on.

but i too was a victim of doing the same making a account on l1 tech just for rgb pleg... the real talk about argb... and the problem of it. no idea if it will go anywhere...  still do this day i heard nothing from linus about argb. one thing he never said anything about.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links