Dell Presents 3 New UltraSharp Monitors

GoodBytes

Dell is introducing 3 new UltraSharp series monitors, focused for office usage.

Dell_UltraSharp_UZ2715H_01.jpg

Dell_UltraSharp_UZ2315H_01.jpg

The monitor are the UZ2215H (22inch), UZ2315H (23inch), and UZ2715H (27inch).

Each monitor features:

-> An IPS display (8ms response time gray-to-gray)

-> 1920x1080 (even the 27inch)

-> 2x USB 3.0 ports

-> 2MP webcams "Optimized for Microsoft Lync", Dell claims.

-> Inputs are: VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2a

-> Non-Glossy

-> 3 year warranty - premium panel guarranty.

The monitor DOES NOT feature a fully adjustable stand as one would expect from the UltraSharp series.

monitor-dell-uz2215h-pdp-3.jpg

The monitor are priced at: UZ2215H (unknown), UZ2315H (299.99$), UZ2715H (449.99$)

Source: http://www.techpowerup.com/200864/dell-introduces-three-new-ultrasharp-monitors.html

UZ2715H: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=210-ACPU&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

UZ2315H: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=859-BBDC

I honestly think that these monitor have no place for the UltraSHarp branding, and are completely over priced.

Why would you get the UZ2715Ha at 449.99$, when you get 2560x1440 27inch at 500$, AND have a fully adjustable stand, and look better. Sure you don't have teh webcam... so what? It's an ordinary 2MP webcam, else than that Dell would talk about it (like say it has a large sensor for low light environment, or fast processing or something). Those are cheap to get, and I am sure a company that uses Skype or Lync already have webcams.

As for the other sizes, well you can get the U2414H for example. Or the P2214H.

I don't get it.

What is your opinion on this?

Dell is introducing 3 new UltraSharp series monitors, focused for office usage.

Dell_UltraSharp_UZ2715H_01.jpg

Dell_UltraSharp_UZ2315H_01.jpg

The monitor are the UZ2215H (22inch), UZ2315H (23inch), and UZ2715H (27inch).

Each monitor features:

-> An IPS display (8ms response time gray-to-gray)

-> 1920x1080 (even the 27inch)

-> 2x USB 3.0 ports

-> 2MP webcams "Optimized for Microsoft Lync", Dell claims.

-> Inputs are: VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2a

-> Non-Glossy

-> 3 year warranty - premium panel guarranty.

The monitor DOES NOT feature a fully adjustable stand as one would expect from the UltraSharp series.

monitor-dell-uz2215h-pdp-3.jpg

The monitor are priced at: UZ2215H (unknown), UZ2315H (299.99$), UZ2715H (449.99$)

Source: http://www.techpowerup.com/200864/dell-introduces-three-new-ultrasharp-monitors.html

UZ2715H: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=210-ACPU&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

UZ2315H: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=859-BBDC

I honestly think that these monitor have no place for the UltraSHarp branding, and are completely over priced.

Why would you get the UZ2715Ha at 449.99$, when you get 2560x1440 27inch at 500$, AND have a fully adjustable stand, and look better. Sure you don't have teh webcam... so what? It's an ordinary 2MP webcam, else than that Dell would talk about it (like say it has a large sensor for low light environment, or fast processing or something). Those are cheap to get, and I am sure a company that uses Skype or Lync already have webcams.

As for the other sizes, well you can get the U2414H for example. Or the P2214H.

I don't get it.

What is your opinion on this?

These are enterprise level monitors.

+1 for buying the U2414H over these. I have one, fantastic monitor

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

We have plenty of 1920x1080 monitors running around...

What's my opinion on this?

nwnihVAOE02JHaZSEqPimA2.jpg

Dell monitors are the business when done right. A professional style, inputs out the everything and the stock stands are great on the higher tier models. It's 2014 now, we've had cheap Korean 2560x1440 monitors out for awhile as well as a few other monitors with that res slowing coming down in price. 1080p is the new standard def, seems more Dell is recycling more panels they had in the back vs giving us new product. Seriously was excited when I saw the title until I saw they're still running that old resolution.

Built in speakers should replace the microphone. Seems like the should be put in the preffessional business's monitor series.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

These are enterprise level monitors.

How so?

What makes them enterprise over the other UltraSharp monitors, or the high end Professional series?

What's my opinion on these? My opinion is that I don't like Dell monitors period. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

How so?

What makes them enterprise over the other UltraSharp monitors, or the high end Professional series?

I'd like to know this myself. If all someone is going to do is basic excel spreadsheets ect. ect., a cheap sub 200 dollar TN based monitor is all one would need in that environment. For CAD work and other fields of creativity, there are far better monitors out there.

How so?

2MP webcam for Lync.

:-)

2MP webcam for Lync.

:-)

Took zero effort to find this.

http://www.amazon.com/Gear-Head-Webcam-Microphone-WC7500HD/dp/B0086UK786

Cheap 4MP webcam + some cheap monitor comes out as more cost effective than these monitors..I fail to see these new Dell's having any legitimate reason to exist at this price point. :ph34r:

I guess it's cleaner looking and more pro, I dunno. Still would have loved to see 2560x1440 on that 27" model. :D

Built in speakers should replace the microphone. Seems like the should be put in the preffessional business's monitor series.

Agreed. Professional series would make more sense. As the series are targeted for Office usage. UltraSharp are supposed to be premium high-end consumer grade monitors for professionals and computer users seeking those. They can of course be used in offices as well.

All the monitors part of the UltraSharp series all have something: IPS panel back when they were new, and more costly, or true thin borders, or true 8-bit colors, orhigh- resolution, or wide range of inputs, or produces really good colors. And that is all by including the full package: fully adjustable, non glossy, high quality and sleek professional looking.

Sadly, these new monitors have nothing special to make it fit. If the 27inch model was 2560x1440, then yea I could understand. Maybe throw in a 1080p large sensor camera to make it stand apart, and voila. At least it would have SOMETHING to make it fit the UltraSharp series. But so far, this is just your typical standard, average monitor of these days. And the lack of adjustable stand is just silly.

It feels like they milking their UltraSharp branding. Not cool, DELL. 

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

Not a worthy upgrade over my UH2312 I'm using at the moment. They just slap a new web cam in and call it a day. Heck they didn't even add a HDMI connector on them over the last generation 

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

Wow I was expecting 4k or Atleast 1440 wtf is this shit over priced would never buy!

These being UltraSharp monitors just baffles me.

That is actually fine. They are used in kiosks or POS systems.

Peace Of Shit systems? what?

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

focus on office use and 1920x1080 instead of 1920x1200

jesus fucking christ dell; i am still waiting for a successor for the u2412m

when will Dell release the U3415w?????