Im a wanted man

chimmychunger

Ok so a week or so ago i posted a thing about using a teachers password for my school internet (coz the school charges us for internet), They changed the password. Little do they know is i have 4 passwords up my sleeve. They have started roundng up people that use these passwords. (Im like the internet dealer at my school) they have all said my name as the disributer of the passwords. I am now a wanted man.

What are you doing on school computers that requires administrator privileges?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

good job.  there's not much they can do to you

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Man, can't wait to see the headlines... Hmm, I wonder if there's an Australian version of Cops. Well, boy, what cha' gonna do?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

how did you get them?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

They can't really do anything, I have admin passwords for my schools stuff (my teacher gave it to me) 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Ok so a week or so ago i posted a thing about using a teachers password for my school internet, They changed the password. Little do they know is i have 4 passwords up my sleeve. They have started roundng up people that use these passwords. (Im like the internet dealer at my school) they have all said my name as the disributer of the passwords. I am now a wanted man.

So the lesson you learned is what, exactly?

Others say they can't do anything, but can't they try to charge him with "hacking", considering he's unlawfully accessing something he shouldn't be? (I mean, come on, if they refer someone accessing someone else's facebook because the other person didn't log out, as "hacking", this has to fit the bill even more...) Anyone who knows anything about Tech knows the difference, but let's face it, most people out there, don't. Especially anyone older than 30 in a position of power.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Now you can set the homepage on every PC to your Youtube Channel. :)

DENY EVERYTHING BALDRICK

How are they going to prove shit?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Oh, and never use the sentence "Rounding up people".....Its kinda historically disrespectful is this context.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Oh, and never use the sentence "Rounding up people".....Its kinda historically disrespectful is this context.

What?

At my school every one has the Wi-Fi password and i'm sure a few people have the admin passwords. I doesn't matter as long as you weren't doing anything illegal on the computer. In which case it still probably wouldn't matter as they wouldn't be able to prove it was you.

What?

Because "rounding people up" means something very different than a stolen password at a school. Rounding up was what was done during the nazis or during the internment of the japanese, or a thousand other REAL fucking disasters.

I just hate rhetoric that uses buzz words like that....I DESPISE that hitler and nazis are constantly used as comparisons in american politics for instance....there is a reason its not used as much in europe, because people here experienced what it was like to live under him. I grew up on my grandfathers stories of occupation.

Because "rounding people up" means something very different than a stolen password at a school. Rounding up was what was done during the nazis or during the internment of the japanese, or a thousand other REAL fucking disasters.

I just hate rhetoric that uses buzz words like that....I DESPISE that hitler and nazis are constantly used as comparisons in american politics for instance....there is a reason its not used as much in europe, because people here experienced what it was like to live under him. I grew up on my grandfathers stories of occupation.

I think you're reading to much into this. The term rounding up simple means to gather things/people together

I think you're reading to much into this. The term rounding up simple means to gather things/people together

Fine.....Google the word and look at pictures.

Act dumb and pretend to be a non-techie.

If they ask you if you had passwords, say "What's a password".

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Ok so a week or so ago i posted a thing about using a teachers password for my school internet (coz the school charges us for internet), They changed the password. Little do they know is i have 4 passwords up my sleeve. They have started roundng up people that use these passwords. (Im like the internet dealer at my school) they have all said my name as the disributer of the passwords. I am now a wanted man.

Deny everything. You don't know what they are talking about. Internet passwords? Whats that? 

Well this should teach you a lesson on who to trust with information and who not too.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was caught setting a soft AP using a bigass 5000MW outdoor Antenna in my bagpack, i was sniffing 26 people for their passwords & exploiting them, The IT guy just showed behind my back asking what i'm doing. They couldn't do shit because they don't even have the right to touch my computer without me going apeshit crazy and suing them.

So you should be fine.

Public and private schools have their ways now...there are so many monitoring softwares (not just your internet history, it gives real-time screen captures of all computers connected to the internet) nowadays that it is extremely hard to do stuff discreetly. Obviously if you're at a school like mine where we bring our own computers to school, it doesn't really apply because they can't just install whatever they want on our own computers; they can still monitor our internet though.

I remember when I was in public school; it began with no restrictions, then with active screen monitoring, then the advent of site blocking, then the use of Sophos to stop programs from running, then they introduced DeepFreeze. To counter screen monitoring we brought USBs with Counterstrike and BF2 on them, then unplugged the ethernet cable; for siteblock there wasn't really any workaround because they banned proxies as well; Sophos was super easy to bypass, but using admin passwords given to us by our compatriots the senior students of IT was still a pain because the Celerons took forever to execute Sophos as admin; DeepFreeze was also circumvented by logging in as admin / booting from Linux USB.

Oh the good old days; good thing i don't have to worry about that anymore. They can't do sh*t about what I do on my own laptop. It's nice not having to worry about circumventing security programs; it leaves more time for actual work  :P

you just made somthing sooooo innocent "offensive"

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals