[FREE} Zoner Photo Studio

spwath

http://www.zoner.com/en/cnet-special-offer

free, mornaly 90 USD, from cnet, trusted.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

is this like photoshop?

Kinda. Ive never used photoshop. But its a photo editing sofware.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

damn, needed one of these in a long time.

thank you very much, sir!

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Not too long ago another photo thing was avalible, and video. Hitfilm 2 was free, and photodirector too. I got thoes. BUt not anymore. But this one is free

its not too bad actually 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

if you want, ill give you my hitfilm product key, i dont use it sooo its just kinda sitting there xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I just downloaded it and played around with it for 20 or so minutes.  I have no previous experience with "premium" photo editing software whatsoever.  If I ever wanted to edit something, I did it with either Paint, or Windows Photo Viewer.

There is a lot of stuff going on with this program, there will be a steep learning curve for someone like me with no previous experience editing photos with "professional" software.  That being said, it is laid out in a nice manner, and really lends itself to my 2 monitor setup.  There are all kinds of options, sliders, buttons to edit your photos, and it seems fairly intuitive.  In just a few minutes I was able to remove some red eye/eye shine and play with colors and contrasts to make my photos look more sharp and visually appealing.  There are also a few quick fix buttons that worked relatively well for a one-button-fix-all.

Thank you for this heads up, I will definitely be using and playing with this software more in the future.  You are getting a lot of content for free.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Awesome! Too bad I am not into photography that much or have any knowledge about it :(

Or I can just torre.. Ummm legally aquire... Photoshop

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

1. Downloads it
  2. Opens it and has a look at some pictures
  3. Gets confused
  4. Closes it

Maybe one day :P

Exactly, what i did!

So I just started up Zoner Photo Studio 15 Pro and this pops up?

H5aXPn4.jpg

So I just started up Zoner Photo Studio 15 Pro and this pops up?

H5aXPn4.jpg

Free one isn't pro. It's just an advertisement for pro.

Free one isn't pro. It's just an advertisement for pro.

It should be

Bp0l17Q.jpg

I just activated it some how without a key

qjsrM5L.jpg

And I still don't have a key. And my Zoner account doesn't have the product listed. This is confusing.

Edit: Also when I try to log into my account in Photo Studio it says my account does not exist.

I just activated it some how without a key

qjsrM5L.jpg

And I still don't have a key. And my Zoner account doesn't have the product listed. This is confusing.

Edit: Also when I try to log into my account in Photo Studio it says my account does not exist.

I never needed a key but idk if I have pro

I've sent Zoner a message. Hopefully they reply back and actually give me a key.

From Zoner support:

"Hello,

Thank you for using Zoner Photo Studio! The CNET giveaway version is a special one that activates without using a code. Your Zoner 15 PRO is already activated. It activated automatically the moment that you entered your email after starting it. You can verify this by checking, for example, the Help > About window. It will mention the PRO edition there, because you have that edition activated.

Because no code is needed, no code is sent.

You do not need to take any steps in Zoner Accounts relative to your Zoner 15.

If you need any follow-up on this, or you ever need answers, help, or advice surrounding your Zoner Photo Studio in the future, please don't hesitate to write in again. We will be pleased to help you!"

From Zoner support:

"Hello,

We will be pleased to help you!"

Sounds like actually have ok support too

The software is not too bad :) better than some of the cheap editing suites out there, and better than the shitty windows one

Its a bit like iPhoto for windows (I wish D:)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

im into photography and i have been wanting one of these software in a long time, kudos for providing it! :D

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

this ends some time today

Sorry to bump, but wow. Zoner has the best freaking support. They just gave me a key.  :D

IDprofile:

"Okay, thanks for explaining it to me. One question though. If I were to ever uninstall and then reinstall Photo Studio on my computer would I be able to do this even though it doesn't have a key?"

Zoner:

"The Giveaway installer can only be installed on the giveaway day, and the normal installer from zoner.com gives you a version that requires a key (which we actually call a “code” in our lingo). We try to be understanding, however, and help out Giveaway users in this regard on request. I’ll consider this to be such a request, so please accept this license code for Zoner Photo Studio 15 with our compliments:

*CODE WAS HERE*

This code is also usable for a discounted upgrade to future versions at any time (not just during limited-time offers like the one with the Giveaway).

We hope you enjoy your Zoner Photo Studio!"

That awesome support.

Linus ask for sponsor.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion