i have to pay 74€ extra for what exactly ?

Go to solution Solved by Adam Pilolla,
1 hour ago, Locutus von Borg said:

hi there,

i ordered the 3d jacked (249,99), screwdriver(69,99) and a towel(19,99), all together 339,97 USD

on top of that shipping 24,99 and taxes 69,35. again totaled to 434,31 USD

today i got the message that i would recieved a package, but i have to 74€- at first i thought about it as a scan, cause i didnt order anything and then it hit me, it could be this order from lttstore. but now im confused why i have to pay taxes, if the taxes were included. and the 74€ are also more that the usual 19% taxes. it WOULD be 19% if i take they whole order including the shipping AND taxes into account as well, so the 434,31 USD.

i am rly mad right now cause i expected that ALL taxes have been paid, because i had to pay more after i had chosen my location in germany. so what is going on. i mean, i shall not pay double taxes right now, i also shall pay taxes ON TAXES and on the SHIPPING cost ... this is madness. so who is at fault here? i am for my stupidty not knowing that could happen, or not reading carefully enough? im lost for words right now xD

Hey OP, this occasionally happens for reasons beyond our direct control, but if you contact support we'll take care of you. Usually we'll get back to you in under 24 hours these days. 🙂

We have a FAQ article on double-taxation which may help you in getting a refund for any double-sales tax you might've paid. https://lttstore.gorgias.help/en-US/i-live-in-the-uk-eu-or-norway-and-ive-been-charged-for-sales-tax-twice-what-can-i-do-218298

And here's a basic rundown of what taxes you should expect to pay under normal circumstances: https://lttstore.gorgias.help/en-US/what-charges-such-as-customs-duty-or-sales-tax-should-i-expect-when-ordering-from-you-218229

Hope this helps. 🙂

hi there,

i ordered the 3d jacked (249,99), screwdriver(69,99) and a towel(19,99), all together 339,97 USD

today i got the message that i would recieved a package, but i have to 74€- at first i thought about it as a scan, cause i didnt order anything and then it hit me, it could be this order from lttstore. but now im confused why i have to pay taxes, if the taxes were included. and the 74€ are also more that the usual 19% taxes. it WOULD be 19% if i take they whole order including the shipping AND taxes into account as well, so the 434,31 USD.

i am rly mad right now cause i expected that ALL taxes have been paid, because i had to pay more after i had chosen my location in germany. so what is going on. i mean, i shall not pay double taxes right now, i also shall pay taxes ON TAXES and on the SHIPPING cost ... this is madness. so who is at fault here? i am for my stupidty not knowing that could happen, or not reading carefully enough? im lost for words right now xD

You need to contact support, sometimes shippers miss the fact that taxes have already been paid. 

Taxes including the shipping costs is unfortunately how it is though.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Yea, despite all the hype, I had problems with them a little over a year ago as well. Your best bet is probably to email there support team directly, they were kinda slow back then but did reply. In my case I ultimately had to dispute the charges through my bank to even get a partial refund despite never receiving any product.

oh and i forgot an important detail, the shipping number to track the package, only states in transit with carrier since 8th of june. on top of that, the tracking number from the package i got today is completely different. the only reason i think its the same order is, i have nothing else ordered and the new number starts with the package being trasnfered to the target organisation.

3 minutes ago, CWALD said:

Yea, despite all the hype, I had problems with them a little over a year ago as well. Your best bet is probably to email there support team directly, they were kinda slow back then but did reply. In my case I ultimately had to dispute the charges through my bank to even get a partial refund despite never receiving any product.

wow, i should have informed myself better before. thats dark.

i will contact support then

14 minutes ago, Locutus von Borg said:

wow, i should have informed myself better before. thats dark.

i will contact support then

Supposedly they have gotten a lot better since then but I now have a personal rule about not shopping on sites that don't have a cancel order button and instead say to contact support. Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Locutus von Borg said:

hi there,

Hey OP, this occasionally happens for reasons beyond our direct control, but if you contact support we'll take care of you. Usually we'll get back to you in under 24 hours these days. 🙂

We have a FAQ article on double-taxation which may help you in getting a refund for any double-sales tax you might've paid. https://lttstore.gorgias.help/en-US/i-live-in-the-uk-eu-or-norway-and-ive-been-charged-for-sales-tax-twice-what-can-i-do-218298

And here's a basic rundown of what taxes you should expect to pay under normal circumstances: https://lttstore.gorgias.help/en-US/what-charges-such-as-customs-duty-or-sales-tax-should-i-expect-when-ordering-from-you-218229

Hope this helps. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 6/19/2023 at 7:07 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Hope this helps. 🙂

Hi Adam,

i did read that before i ordered. Had an experience similar to that before, but back then i just didnt knew about it xD

So i wanted to make sure thats not repeating itself. Sadly im bat when it comes to financial. However, in the ordering process you can select and have to, the your country its being delivered to and the taxes change. I then checked if it that could be the taxes and it was possible, at least much more than canadian taxes would be, at least what i had found. maybe that weas wrong.

What completely blew my mind was, that the german customs service not just taxed the products, but also taxed the shipping AND the taxes i already had payed. on one side, that absolutely german, on the other side, its absolutely german. being accurate and all... ok, but doing it strictly by the book makes me so furious and they never contacted me or anything. i didnt even know the package was in germany already.

So yeah, at the end all what happened was not the fault of ltt, but instead of the customs service.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:01 PM, CWALD said:

Supposedly they have gotten a lot better since then but I now have a personal rule about not shopping on sites that don't have a cancel order button and instead say to contact support. Best of luck.

i kinda had good luck, Sam from the support team refunded the (in my eyes) unlawful taxyes, enforced by the german customs service. I also got my stuff and im very happy. have to say, ltt did improved, they now correct errors, which arent even theirs.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:13 PM, Locutus von Borg said:

What completely blew my mind was, that the german customs service not just taxed the products, but also taxed the shipping AND the taxes i already had payed. on one side, that absolutely german, on the other side, its absolutely german.

Nope it seem it is EU wide. Here in AT its also I must pay import Tax based on the total bill who mean shipping and product.

Thats why I avoid as best as possible to order from abroad (beside Aliexpress who pay all Tax, Import fee,... for me).

What I never understand why someone pay to wear Ads for other Company. With the Screw driver its different but for Cloth...

From AT. :x