[US] Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Cherry MX Brown - $55

Faceman

Never used a mechanical keyboard myself, but they appear to be all the rage.

Here is a Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Cherry MX Brown Switches for $55 after rebate.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Totally worth it. Newegg is all the baller status now. And they're Browns (My personal favorite  :))

I budget build well. Want to learn? PM me if you want advice. 

I prefer the TK.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Cooler Master makes some pretty solid keyboards. I know I will be buying a Cherry MX Green very soon as a secondary keyboard.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

So how many cherry-mxs are out?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

So how many cherry-mxs are out?

blue, red, brown, green, black, clear, grey, white, super black, dark grey. lock and RGB.

blue, red, brown, green, black, clear, grey, white, super black, dark grey. lock and RGB.

Thx. I want to know more info about them. Can you give me link about them?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

We have a nice informative post about the more common mechanical switches out there on our CM University

http://www.cmuniversity.net/switches.php?lang=en

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

I have this keyboard with blue and red switches and they are SOLID. I use both every single day. The blues get hammered on at work (now typing this lol) and the reds get destroyed at home. Great keyboards, great price. I paid over 100 each, might have to get this one :)

Tempted to get one just to bring around and not have to use the keyboards at school.

Not a fan of rebates though...

This may also help

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Tempted to get one just to bring around and not have to use the keyboards at school.

Not a fan of rebates though...

That's why I bought my first one, the day I got it, I bought another one for home.