The Green Manalishi

Were you by any chance a pupil of photography or are you just god with a camera?

Self taught ....lol!

DAAA THAT FRONT COVER LOOKS SO FEAJLFNSDAKHDN AWESOME

*Edit: now that i'm all cooled down again, let me say that this build looks seriously awesome, can't wait to see the finished build!

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

DAAA THAT FRONT COVER LOOKS SO FEAJLFNSDAKHDN AWESOME

*Edit: now that i'm all cooled down again, let me say that this build looks seriously awesome, can't wait to see the finished build!

Thanks Dude!  ;)

Alright time for small update.. One day free time so got the 6 pull fans Sleeved with Darkside Black and mounted.  Polished the Pump Block and Sleeved with Darkside Graphite Metallic.
Started in on Piping with the Supplies from EK.. Thanks again to all my Supporters for their generosity..

IMG_0487_zpsa400392f.jpg

IMG_0489_zps95bcb5a8.jpg

IMG_0490_zps01fb366e.jpg

IMG_0491_zpsab4df757.jpg

IMG_0492_zps4bc8fbde.jpg

dem glamour shots  :o

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

The workmanship is outstanding. I love how you bring hot rod to modding (IE real painting using HOK ETC).

However, I don't like it. But hey, I thought your orange build and your red builds were amazing all round, so 2/3 ain't bad :)

*before the lynch mob turn out in force I just don't like test benches no matter what you do to them.

I look forward to future builds by you. Your painting skills are simply exemplary.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

dem glamour shots  :o

It's so beautiful, I want three :D

The workmanship is outstanding. I love how you bring hot rod to modding (IE real painting using HOK ETC).

However, I don't like it. But hey, I thought your orange build and your red builds were amazing all round, so 2/3 ain't bad :)

*before the lynch mob turn out in force I just don't like test benches no matter what you do to them.

I look forward to future builds by you. Your painting skills are simply exemplary.

Thanks all.

Its not for everyone Andy..Your Entitled to your Opinion.

all of your videos are "not available" to me :(

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

love the paint on that, is it a pearl or a metal flake  

It looks like House of Kolor Marbelizer to me  (sic)

http://www.houseofkolor.com/

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

that avatar is so creepy  :o

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

that avatar is so creepy  :o

It's called "The girl with black eyes" and she's a ghost caught on camera.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/29/mystery-black-eyed-child-sightings-cannock-chase-_n_5898988.html

(apols for OT)

very nice

amazing!

love the paint on that, is it a pearl or a metal flake

all of your videos are "not available" to me :(

Yes..HOK Marblizer with Green Kandy...

I know my vids get blocked in some countries due to copyright BS

• 2 weeks later...

inb4 GEMA :)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs