The Green Manalishi

Really looking forward to seeing the coolant choice.  

Have you ever considered taking client orders for paint jobs?  Would it just be too time consuming to be worth it?

It would be a very small number of clients that I would be able to make time for. The jobs would be very time consuming.. And I am not a fan of schedules or time lines.

Totally understand.  I imagine the cost in labor alone would be prohibitive for most people.  You really do amazing work though; it would be awesome to see more builds out there get the Hanover touch.  If you happen to start taking clients in the future, count me in.  I'll start saving my pennies :D

@Hanoverfist

I have a request...

Would you mind taking a picture or two of some of the stuff you've painted, with like a phone camera?

I'm curious how your build looks, without your amazing photography skills :D

Also... I dug one of my albums out for you.

PqD8blh.jpg

WEsa8ng.jpg

xOfhe0S.jpg

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

@Hanoverfist Do you have to strip the paint off components before airbrushing them and if so what do you use to strip the paint off

I believe he stated somewhere earlier in this thread that he gets it acid stripped.

I believe he stated somewhere earlier in this thread that he gets it acid stripped.

He has youtube videos on his channel about his painting, and talking about what he does. Go check them out. They're very informative.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Honestly I don't know which fittings look better, the ones singularity uses, or yours! DX

thanks

your a brilliant photographer, and the PC so far is looking insane

thanks

@Hanoverfist Do you have to strip the paint off components before airbrushing them and if so what do you use to strip the paint off

I answer this in the vid

@Hanoverfist

I have a request...

Would you mind taking a picture or two of some of the stuff you've painted, with like a phone camera?

I'm curious how your build looks, without your amazing photography skills :D

Reverse Photography.. I dont see the point to be honest

Reverse Photography.. I dont see the point to be honest

I know that your painting skills are advanced, but I'm not sure if its the pictures you're taking, or the paint that makes them so amazing.

Seeing a picture that was taken in a more normal manner, would let see the parts the way that everyone else takes their pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see this beast finished!
Really awesome work dude, I love it!

BTW, are you going to paint the fans like you did with Brandywine? or are you going to paint them in the same manner as you did Electric Orange?

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

£50 and two plates of brownies for the finished PC?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I swear, if I have to change my pants because of this build one more time... I'm gonna offer one. whole. dollar. to buy it from you so I will stop.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I swear, if I have to change my pants because of this build one more time... I'm gonna offer one. whole. dollar. to buy it from you so I will stop.

I suggest you go buy in Bulk.. :lol:

I suggest you go buy in Bulk.. :lol:

Psh, my offer is cheaper and better for me all around. xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Where do you live?

Totally not gonna go to your house and beat you up and steal your computer.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder