Dollar Shave Club Shipping question...

Chris_nz
Go to solution Solved by X1XNobleX1X,

as the title says,

i live in new zealand, and costs a bomb to buy razors,

I see dollar shave club ships to Australia... Does that include New Zealand as well??

would like to know.

Cheers everyone 

No, it doesn't.

as the title says,

I see dollar shave club ships to Australia... Does that include New Zealand as well??

would like to know.

Cheers everyone 

as the title says,

would like to know.

Cheers everyone 

No, it doesn't.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Wait. So dollar shave club is actually a thing? I though that it was just a joke...  Don't kill me, please

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wait. So dollar shave club is actually a thing? I though that it was just a joke...  Don't kill me, please

so linus just has fake website and takes part of his video to thank a fake sponsor? ......................................................................... head is exploding

I checked and from what I can tell they don't which really sucks, it can't cost much more to ship to NZ than to Aus.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

It's a very real and very good service. I'm using their Executive model and can only find one problem with it, which isn't really their fault because I think it'd happen with all 6 bladed razors. That is that the hair takes a bit of effort to get out of the razor between strokes.

It seems like a really good deal. I wish they had an European division too!

SIgh. Usually when company's quote Australian Shipping they think New Zealand is part of Australia xD.. I was hoping this was the situation

It's great.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers