1:1 scale of Denmark in Minecraft blown up by (American?) players

KakaoDj

hmmm i love the smell of the internet, it is always interesting how people act and react.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

No one likes America, we just put up with them because they have the nukes..............until another country takes over that is. It won't be China I can tell you that.

If it ain't China it's Russia.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

If they didn't have a backup of something that was available online then I don't feel sorry for them.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

They should region ban all American IPs from the server.

That would be an extremely stupid, and unfair thing to do.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

That would be an extremely stupid, and unfair thing to do.

Like bandalizing someone else's server right? The punishment should fit the crime, legit American players should learn to monitor and control their own people in the future. This also goes for all people who get upset at anti-american sentiments for more serious issues: If you don't like your country, leave it or change it, don't get your panties up in a bunch when it's rightfully criticized. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Lol. Operation Cheese Danish was successful, we liberated the danishes from the Danes.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

If it ain't China it's Russia.

I doubt it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

So is griefing a Minecraft server news, now? Restore from backup and move on with life.

Like bandalizing someone else's server right? The punishment should fit the crime, legit American players should learn to monitor and control their own people in the future. This also goes for all people who get upset at anti-american sentiments for more serious issues: If you don't like your country, leave it or change it, don't get your panties up in a bunch when it's rightfully criticized. 

I totally agree. Meanwhile, I'm going to fully endorse police searches of all African American citizens because a certain subset of their inner city population is engaging in gang-related crime. When the African American community better learns to control them and mitigate their criminal activites, then we can talk!

I mean, that'll definitely go over well, right?  :rolleyes:

(Before anybody gets offended, this is extreme sarcasm)

Nope: One cannot choose Race, nationality is on the other hand a completely artificial concept. Not to mention that playing the race card is transparent and tacky, akin to just comparing something to Nazis to quickly win an argument.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Nope: One cannot choose Race, nationality is on the other hand a completely artificial concept. Not to mention that playing the race card is transparent and tacky, akin to just comparing something to Nazis to quickly win an argument.

Nobody chooses where they are born, and by the time you have the actual ability to change your nationality by moving elsewhere, nearly two decades will have passed and you'll still carry a lot of the mannerisms, accents, etc. That's not to mention the sheer impracticality of moving to another nation for the majority of people, with its cultural and economic setbacks. 

Promoting awareness about the inappropriate actions of a small subset of a greater population? Sure. Actively punishing them? That's bullshit.

EDIT: And in the end, let's face it, there are always going to be a few assholes, and on a medium like the internet, it's easy for them to gain notoriety. 

news papers in Denmark actually writes articles about this thing, pretty fun to see all kinds of people in the train everyday reading about Minecraft :D

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

Nobody chooses where they are born, and by the time you have the actual ability to change your nationality by moving elsewhere, nearly two decades will have passed and you'll still carry a lot of the mannerisms, accents, etc. That's not to mention the sheer impracticality of moving to another nation for the majority of people, with its cultural and economic setbacks. 

EDIT: And in the end, let's face it, there are always going to be a few assholes, and on a medium like the internet, it's easy for them to gain notoriety. 

Not as impractical as saying "Yeah I want to switch races now". As for the entire argument yes, in theory you could argue all that and I'm sure that there's many americans legitimately trapped in their crappy situation inside their crappy country. The majority however, are well within the means to just move or better yet, actively try to change things in their country, however they're complacent and careless and just feel entitled to universal respect when in fact they should worry about the universal hatred their international actions create while they keep stuffing their faces with fast food.

But this has gone off topic for long enough, so if you have a reply (one that's an actual argument, not just circular logic or an elaborate "I disagree" type response) feel free to leave it as an inbox instead

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not as impractical as saying "Yeah I want to switch races now". As for the entire argument yes, in theory you could argue all that and I'm sure that there's many americans legitimately trapped in their crappy situation inside their crappy country. The majority however, are well within the means to just move or better yet, actively try to change things in their country, however they're complacent and careless and just feel entitled to universal respect when in fact they should worry about the universal hatred their international actions create while they keep stuffing their faces with fast food.

But this has gone off topic for long enough, so if you have a reply (one that's an actual argument, not just circular logic or an elaborate "I disagree" type response) feel free to leave it as an inbox instead

So where's the line for impracticality? Yeah, I can up-end my life by moving to a different country, and I can get cosmetic surgery to change my race. Both are pretty damn impractical, and I'll admit the surgery is more so. At what point do people get a pass?

If we’re going to talk about actively changing what's wrong with one's country, does this mean you’re doing something about the drug cartel-related crime down in Mexico? Do all Mexican citizens deserve to be punished for that?

How the hell did he download that file... It's like 1TB... It'd literally take me months to download that

Imagine uploading it....

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I doubt it.

What's on your mind?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

That is really pathetic...

Do you realize that's as stupid as americans who think everyone hailing from the middle east is a damn terrorist? You also seem to think is significantly easier to move to another country/change one than it really is.

Do you realize that's as stupid as americans who think everyone hailing from the middle east is a damn terrorist? You also seem to think is significantly easier to move to another country/change one than it really is.

Is not "as stupid" as there's actually more American sponsored terrorism, genocide and negative impact than the few scattered terrorist attacks perpetuated by misguided Muslims. The point however is that I don't really need to listen to that argument if it comes from an American since the rest of the world is on the receiving end.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Is not "as stupid" as there's actually more American sponsored terrorism, genocide and negative impact than the few scattered terrorist attacks perpetuated by misguided Muslims. The point however is that I don't really need to listen to that argument if it comes from an American since the rest of the world is on the receiving end.

You say that as if I'm actually for our country as it stands.

What you did you expect? Open up a free server that anyone can join and you asking to be griefed.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

You say that as if I'm actually for our country as it stands.

So maybe you should point out the stupidity that goes on inside your walls to your brethren instead of whining about criticism and negative views from an outsider? That's what I've been suggesting all along but like I said, in my experience most Americans are so entitled they don't tolerate any criticism and immediately get personally offended. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

What's on your mind?

I'm thinking a country we least expect. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard