1:1 scale of Denmark in Minecraft blown up by (American?) players

KakaoDj

Oh god, please stop the racism, accusitions and generally arguing about politics , does not fit the topic.

I'm thinking a country we least expect. 

Zimbabwe.

Oh god, please stop the racism, accusitions and generally arguing about politics , does not fit the topic.

American hate isn't uncommon on this forum, it's best to just ignore it since they never give up.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

So maybe you should point out the stupidity that goes on inside your walls to your brethren instead of whining about criticism and negative views from an outsider? That's what I've been suggesting all along but like I said, in my experience most Americans are so entitled they don't tolerate any criticism and immediately get personally offended. 

You are quick to pass judgement you know.  So tell me, where in the article does it say that it was Americans who did this?  Just because there are American flags and tanks does not mean it was an American who did so.  Every country has it's bunch of trouble makers, and many times there isn't much you can really do.  It is foolish to claim to ban a country, when you base everything off of your own stereotypes of an American person.  One person cannot realistically change a country, or change the opinions/behaviors of others.

Yes I know American's who fit into the stereotype that you are portraying, but I also know Canadians, Chinese, Japanese, and British people who also fit into that stereotype...so it is not fair to judge an entire nation based off of a few people.  You say things like

We wouldn't have drug trafficking issues without your drug consumption culture.

And

The point however is that I don't really need to listen to that argument if it comes from an American since the rest of the world is on the receiving end.

You do realize how hypocritical those statements are.  First if you are arguing that you judge based on actions of a few, then you are blaming America again when the same argument is put into place against Mexicans.  If you blame America, then one could easily argue that the drug consumption culture (which I disagree with), was spawned in Mexico's access to cheaper drugs.  The fact is you can't have it both ways.  The fact is it is ridiculous to judge any one person based off of actions of others.

To get to the second quote, that is just wrong.  I could say I am not going to by into anything Scientists say about science, because they have a vested interest in it.

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

I specifically said drug trafficking not drug consumption or drug manufacturing, as in the issue is just smuggling it into other places, mainly the US. That's because again an American blamed us for supplying their vices and lifestyle choices. I don't really care if they are high 24/7 or do little to address their addiction issues, but when someone says "fuck you dealer" I can only reply as "whatever, junkie" I don't care if it's not a fair response when the attack wasn't fair to begin with.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Zimbabwe.

American hate isn't uncommon on this forum, it's best to just ignore it since they never give up.

Japan maybe. That would be cool. We could get free anime everywhere. I would let them invade my country anytime.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Vandalizing someones server and popping down a bunch of flags does seem very 'merican. But only the raising flags in a "LOOK WHAT WEEE DIIIID!" bit.

And yes. I am a bit miffed about this. Denmark is where my heart is. (Yes. even the minecraft version of Denmark)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Japan maybe. That would be cool. We could get free anime everywhere. I would let them invade my country anytime.

Well they are supposedly going to all be dead within 100 years. Maybe we'll have a bunch of robotic AI anime walking around.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Other than the USA flag all over the place and other 'murica stuff, I can't find any proof that the people responsible are actually Americans. You can't honestly blame Americans just because there are American flags. 

If it ain't China it's Russia.

Naah. It will be China.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Is denmark the country also using minecraft to get community input into town planning?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Wow. How many people died?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

A virtual invasion

Is this a repay from the time the vikings landed in North America?

[/media

at least they didnt make it to imagination land

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

Well they are supposedly going to all be dead within 100 years. Maybe we'll have a bunch of robotic AI anime walking around.

Either way I'm ok with that.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Thats it! get those damned longships working again! Where's my helmet, my axe or my "Pillaging for dummies" book!?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.