I want a new huge case which should I pick?

DerBubi

I am looking forward to buy a new case and want good temps and it should be really silent

1 minute ago, COOLmonke14 said:

corsair 4000D airflow. Not only is it big, it has good airflow, and looks amazing.

as a former 1000D owner, I can say this series by Corsair is too big. it's huge. here's a copy pasta to describe it. 

HOLY COW. Your Case is gigantic. GIGANTIC. Your Case is literally the biggest thing within the tri-state area. Your Case is bigger than a small elephant. It is bigger than, like, a tree. A big ol' tree. Probably a coniferous. Lots of branches on your Case. You must wake up every morning and thank the good lord above. You are truly blessed. Congrats.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

thrasher steps in the room...

pc picks 019.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links