lethal injection gone wrong

julekule

That's the problem though, it was their choice. It shouldn't be their choice because most would choose what they would consider the more gentle option.

It's simple

If you're found guilty of killing someone you're taken away and shot in the back of the head with a hollowpoint, bam dead game over and everyone moves on.

but many people that are found guilty are later found innocent

Unrelated... @ Fooshi: Ich erschlag meinen Goldfisch vergrab ihn im Hof...:P

Yes China still has the "firing squad" but really the prisoner is just shot by a single person, no "squad" in the literal sense involved.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

LETS SOLVE ALL OF THIS DEATH AND SUFFERING WITH MORE DEATH AND SUFFERING!!! Eye for and eye always works...

200th post btw...

Twitter | Steam |

Unrelated... @ Fooshi: Ich erschlag meinen Goldfisch vergrab ihn im Hof... :P

Yes China still has the "firing squad" but really the prisoner is just shot by a single person, no "squad" in the literal sense involved.

the point of the squad is that one weapon is loaded a blank. so no one knows who killed the person

It's better to just get those people innnocent or not (we all know that's how government is laws can be bent). just put them all in a small room then spray some gas which you can use for cooking (those tanks) then a single match stick with flame on it will do the rest.

if someone lives good for them just a few knife swipes and they are gone.

heck it would be cheaper to just bind them on something and keep slashing knifes or trow knives at them a single knife cost only a few bucks and it's reusable.

ok to be real honest I'm not into them giving death penalty. whether good or bad even if there is no hope at least deserve to live and live their ruined life in shambles.

Live your life like a dream.

The only reason I can think of for removing the death penalty is purely economic.

IMO that man didn't really get enough, the death penalty is far too generous for the people that are actually put to death.

is killing people that kill people proving the point that killing is wrong

No, because the ruling body isn't a person and has it's own rules.

Error: 410

The only reason I can think of for removing the death penalty is purely economic.

IMO that man didn't really get enough, the death penalty is far too generous for the people that are actually put to death. 

No it's proving that some people are scum who brutally murdered someone and would otherwise serve life and just consume money for no reason.

If someone is proven to be completely guilty, with no margin of error and is going to serve life in prison, I see no reason why money should be spent on him to keep him alive in a prison where he does nothing.

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

but many people that are found guilty are later found innocent

I never said that the death penalty was the only broken pile of crap.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The death penalty is stupid and the idea should be killed.

i dont agree while its not right sometimes and expensive and doesnt always work if someone is truly a rotten evil person i think they deserve it and since torture isnt legal its the next best thing think about it would you want hitler in jail forever where you pay for him to be kept alive or shot in the head. same goes people that go out and rape others.

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

No it's proving that some people are scum who brutally murdered someone and would otherwise serve life and just consume money for no reason.

If someone is proven to be completely guilty, with no margin of error and is going to serve life in prison, I see no reason why money should be spent on him to keep him alive in a prison where he does nothing.

execution is more expensive then life time prison

i dont agree while its not right sometimes and expensive and doesnt always work if someone is truly a rotten evil person i think they deserve it and since torture isnt legal its the next best thing think about it would you want hitler in jail forever where you pay for him to be kept alive or shot in the head. same goes people that go out and rape others.

tuly evil people are smart enough to to it is sates that dosent have death penalty

I think that death penalty is wrong... oh wait... I live in SIngapore...(For those that don't understand, Singapore is infamous for very strict laws with big penalties)

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

In the USA, a state correctional facility gets payed $135 per an inmate a day by the Taxes payers and it cost less the $3.75 to feed each inmate per a day. So for an example,lets say an inmate has a minimum sentence of 25 years, that is $1,231,875 over that inmates stay at the correctional facility.That is only 25 years, now there are plenty of inmates with life in prison which is a 40 year sentence, so you can pretty much double that for those inmates. I say that is a whole lot more then what lethal injection cost for inmates on death row.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I think death penalty is the easy way out, you suffer much more in prison....

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Then they are doing it wrong, screw finding the most humane way to kill a waste of a human who murdered another person

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I think people on death row should be killed the way he killed. If he poisoned 20 people, he gets poisoned. He he strangled 20 people, he gets strangled. Etc etc

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

But our health system is better... just saying...

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

i am not against him being punished. but the usa claims lethal injection is the most human method for execution.

check this out

oxygen starvation would be a better way than lethal injection

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a bullet in the brain the fastest and most humane way? Painless and cheap?

Which happens never! What world do you live in where people are proven "completely guilty?"  So Like when they confess their crimes like the The Central Park Five, the The Norfolk Four, or Earl Washington, Jr.(Who was on death row, waiting to be executed before they figured shit out)

There is ALWAYS margin of error.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Then they are doing it wrong, screw finding the most humane way to kill a waste of a human who murdered another person

Yeah....lets just get rid of all those appeals. That way we will never find out if they were really guilty or not and we can just pretend that they were.

You are aware that prosecutors has withheld evidence for years and that we have found out about those things after people have been in jail for YEARS!

This has nothing to do with finding a humane way but to do with making sure he really is guilty

There have been 144 people who have been freed from death row after it was found out that they really weren't guilty after all....144!

"Peter Limone Massachusetts Conviction: 1968, Charges Dismissed: 2001

Thirty -three years after being convicted and sentenced to death for a 1965 murder, Peter Limone's conviction has been overturned (Commonwealth v. Limone, 2001 Mass. Super. LEXIS 7 (2001)) and the case against him officially dropped. The move came as a result of a Justice Department task force's discovery of compelling new evidence that Limone and his co-defendants Joseph Salvati, Henry Tamelo, and Louis Greco were actually innocent of the murder of Edward Deegan. In 1968, all four were convicted and Limone was sentenced to die in Massachusetts' electric chair, but was spared in 1974 when Massachusetts abolished the death penalty and his sentence was commuted to life in prison. Salvati, who was released from prison in 1997 when the governor commuted his sentence, received word from prosecutors that they were dropping the case against him as well. Tamelo and Greco both died in prison. At trial, the main witness against the four men was Joseph Barboza, a hit man cooperating with prosecutors, who later admitted that he had fabricated much of his testimony. The recently revealed FBI documents show that informants had told the FBI before the murder that Deegan would soon be killed and by whom, and a memorandum after the crime listed the men involved. Neither list included Limone, Salvati, Tamelo or Greco. (New York Times, 2/2/01 and Boston Herald, 1/21/01) "

That piece of information right there should be reason enough for anybody to not trust the system.

33 years, ladies and gentlemen. That four more years than I lived.

My favourite case might be Juan Rivera...was convicted 3 times. he third time he was convicted, he were so even after DNA ruled him out. Finally had his charges dropped in 2012. Started in 1992.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I say that the US just needs to invest in a big prison island where the prisoners rule themselves. Like the one in Season 3 of Prison Break. It'd be more punishment for criminals than our current prisons. The US just drops off food and water to the island once a month.

I think the death penalty should stay, but only for certain crimes.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB