May the 4th be with you! (Steam Star Wars Franchise Sale!)

Askew

May the 4th be with you

A few good ones here, the Jedi Knight games are excellent if you want to try lightsaber combat that is actually implemented very well.

The KOTOR titles are very solid RPGs, if you're only buying one buy the first one.

I'd avoid the Force Unleashed games.

looks at bank balance, 38p, looks at steam wallet, 6p. bollocks.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So tempted to just blow £20 on all of this because well why not :3 

I might pick it up actually, when I have money.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm ripping myself because I have 8 bucks on steam, but I've been waiting for BFBC2 to come down. ARRRRHHHH, we want these games but me cant have games  :angry:

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Does Battlefront 2 have dedicated servers?

Yes but it uses aftermarket software to connect you.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Hmm, I already have KOTOR 1+2 (some of my fave games ever)

tempted just to buy the lot, bought 6 games this week already 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Still no Lego Sat Wars sale. Not interested

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

May the 4th be with me, I don't have any of them. LOVED Jedi Knight & Jedi Academy as a kid though. Yep, I need to get them all.

On a side note, anyone know if you can get old copies or codes for the old Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena and Unreal games? I feel like jumping back into my childhood.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

I just spent my moneys on the pack, two minutes later seen a prime tshirt for sale. BALLZ!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

So tempted to just blow £20 on all of this because well why not :3

Same man D: soooo tempting... I might just get battlefront 2 xD nahhh either all or nothing D:

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Still no Lego Sat Wars sale. Not interested

GameFly has a the lego star wars on sale. U.S for sure, not sure for anywhere else.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Oh man my birthdays on the 4th of may and its kinda of ironic that my name is Luke aswell

I might buy the collection

You are so lucky...

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I still need to unbox all of the Starwars swag I picked up with Chris Pirillo last week. I wonder if I'm going to get murdered by YouTube viewers if I take all this stuff out of the original packaging :P

http://instagram.com/p/nNFUeUJBcA/

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

[YouTube] [Twitter] [Facebook]

I still need to unbox all of the Starwars swag I picked up with Chris Pirillo last week. I wonder if I'm going to get murdered by YouTube viewers if I take all this stuff out of the original packaging :P

http://instagram.com/p/nNFUeUJBcA/

Unbox them all in a video and then desecrate them in some heinous way, maybe throw them into a bin 'a la twinkies' and say you're going to replace them with Star Trek figures.

Star Wars nerds will melt with rage. :lol:

FX021.jpg

I love both Knights of The Old Republic, great storylines. and loved the first Force Unleashed just never played the second one yet but wanting to 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Knights of the old republic was such a great game! Haven't tried the second one though, heard it didn't live up to expectation.

Knights of the old republic was such a great game! Haven't tried the second one though, heard it didn't live up to expectation.

It's not as good as the first one, but it's still a good game and well worth playing, especially at this price.

Oh man my birthdays on the 4th of may and its kinda of ironic that my name is Luke aswell

I might buy the collection

Your parents must have done that on purpose ;)

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

KOTOR 2 is a great with the Restoration Mod.