Age when you got your first PC

Well I am 13 now and I will build my first PC this weekend with new and old compontents from my current PC C:

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

10 years old and if i say atom i hope you guys know enough 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

The first time I modified a computer was an upgrade to a 700MHz Pentium III Dell Latitude, I was probably about seven, when I turned twelve I started saving up for my first computer that i built from scratch, and that summer I built it (my birthday is in October) then when I was fourteen I saved up from the beginning of summer to my birthday, and built Octavius: FX 8120 at 4.2 Ghz, Asus HD 6850, 16 gigs of amd performance ed. RAM. within those years i built and upgraded other PC's for friends and family as well, I'm 16 now and just built Prometheus for my friend: 3930k at 4.5 Ghz, 24 gigs of HyperX Blue, XFX Double D 7970, h100i, but he hasnt been using it, so now I am

Main Machines~ Prometheus - i7 3930k @ 4.5GHz, X79-UD3, HyperX Blu 1600Mhz 24Gb (2x8Gb, 2x4Gb), XFX Double-D 7970, H100i, Military green C70, TX850M, All Corsair SP/AF-120 fans, Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb, 750Gb Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM x2, NZXT Hue accent lights (wouldn't reccommend, they don't stick well). Laptop~ Asus X202E touch notebook- 500Gb 5400RPM 7mm HDD, 4Gb RAM-not upgradeable, 1.8GHz i3, HD4000

I'm building my first one this summer, so 17 :)

The one I built last year was my first personal one, but I built my first one about two years ago so age 20.

MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) | Core i7 2700K @ 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB @ stock

8GB G.Skill RipjawsZ 2133MHz | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 3x500GB RAID 5 | DVD-RW

Xclio Nighthawk | OCZ ModX Stream Pro 700W | CM Hyper 212 EVO with Corsair SP120s push/pull

16, november of last year

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

I was 24 when I completed my first full build from new parts.

A mind, sharpened on the shards of disappointment.
Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz  | Corsair 600T White | 2xSapphire 7970 GHZ Vapor-X 

Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz 16GB | Corsair 860i PSU| ASUS Sabertooth Z87 | OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD

First complete build of new parts: 29, and a half.

Been swapping parts and "demolished" computers since 386.

13 and one month a6 5400k now turning 14 no one helped me since most of my family members are afraid to unplug a keyboard because they think it might blow (thats what she said)

i was 18 or 19 when i built my first pc from scratch.

AMD Duron (pencil modded to unlock multipliers) ....i eventually upgraded to a Thunderbird

Thermaltake silent boost heatsink

Abit KT7A Rev 1.3

256 Micron SDR 133mhz

Voodoo 3 2000 

Inwin A500 tower

Overclocking was a lot of fun back then.

I was 13.. No help from anyone, just a lot of youtube! XD.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Apparently I got a pretty late start... my first time was 3 years ago, at age 20. I had NO clue what I was doing and to this day I'm amazed it's lasted as long and performed as well as it has. Triple channel memory in a dual channel board, GTS 250 paired with an Intel Q9550 @2.83 GHz, fan layout is all kinds of screwey, generic PSU (since replaced), runs hotter than most furnaces ... hell, the video card isn't even in the right slot. Probably the worst way to blow $1100...

The good news is that now I know what I'm doing, my next build should go so much better.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Eighteen; I finally saved up enough money to actually build my own, though I've been replacing components like RAM since I was but a wee child.

I like to think I was always an enthusiast, I just could never afford parts  :D

I did a fair amount of planning and as a result ended up with a fairly well-rounded system... but I got the CM Storm Enforcer, and I have to say that was the largest mistake I've made, for a number of reasons. Although cases are largely preference.

I was 16. I had a job I paid for my computer I didn't have mommy or daddy pay for it. 

15 years :) Although I was learning and understanding all I could about computers and watching benchmarks and stuff since 2 years.

PC in Profile