Age when you got your first PC

At around 9-10ish i got a HP Laptop that broke after 9 months because of battery never bought or will buy a laptop again desktops ftw.

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I guess around 7-8ish? When my father and me used to play games together, the likes of Lego Island and what not :)

I reckon I was about 6 or 7. I had nobody to teach me though so I couldn't really do a lot. I got my hands on a toshiba t1000 which had DOS on it. The only thing I new how to do was type "DIR" :( (awh, I suck). For a long time, while I was quite good at using computers, I still didn't really know a lot about them. It wasn't until mid way through university that I started learning how to build and became actively interested in computer science and programming.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I first started using a computer when I was about 6 where I'd only do small things like flash games.

When I was 8 I started learning a lot more about computers and started making little animations in Powerpoint and just looking at all the features on the various microsoft office applications.

At the age of 11 I got my first laptop where I learned a lot more about computers and how they worked, along with playing some low end games because it was all my laptop could handle.

At the age of 14 I got a custom built gaming pc, which was low end due to a cheap GT 630 graphics card, but could handle most high end games at 30fps.

Then more recently, at the age of 15 I learned about how to build my own PC and the difference between low end products and high end products

And at the age of 16 I built my own PC using some of the old components from my last PC just to save money

All the Best - Memises

when i smashed up my ps4 #RAGE!

Edit, i've been using computers since about 15 but just for browsing and stuff, although i did know quite a bit about them.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

My uncle bought me a laptop when I was 15. I can swear to you that I didn't leave my room for about a week. ( YouTube has never seen so many comments) ^_^

My first PC was a dinosaur bone of a piece of circuitry, at age 11.

I played Sim City 2000. Still love that game. Actually also the first game i "pirated" for a friend by copying every single one of the 12 floppy discs.

Surprisingly I was not terrible at it.

i am 14 i started at 13 i know quite a lot i could build a computer if u told me and i could pick out parts for ur use

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

For me it was when I was 4 or 5 I got a blue imac but then my little brother broke it (damn little brothers)

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

Relatively recently. I was 19-20 at the time. 23 now.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

3, Club Penguin

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

We got our first computer, a Commodore 64, in 1985 when I was 5 years old. Before that I'd seen a computer at my friend's house, they had a Vic 20.

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

when i was about 15, i think

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Can't remember the exact age but do remember being VERY young.

Moved from Germany to Uganda around 3-5 years old, so grew up there and one of the things we had brought with us was a laptop, this was celeron days before even dual-core. My father had given my brother and I a bunch of CDs which each had multiple games on them. Stuff like Populous:The beginning, Dungeon Keeper 2, etc. so spent a lot of time playing those as well as early Sims, SimCity, Alpha Centauri, Stronghold, etc. etc.

Once I moved back to Europe around 16 I was a bit overwhelmed by this mysterious thing called the internet that didn't need a dial-up connection any more and could achieve speeds higher than 50Kb/s (yes that's bits, not bytes). Suddenly I could learn whatever whenever I wanted.

Just got better after that :)

i started with computers at about the age 3 or 4 and now studding computers in college age 17 love it !! 

Lewis Madden

about 8 years old

i woke up at like 6 am before school to play "addicting-games" :D

http://www.addictinggames.com/

those days :)

Yes those games

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I was playing nintendo games for as long as I can remember, I was around 8/9 when I started playing C games more often, I started watching tech youtube videos around 12 and I built my first computer 6 months ago around my 13th birthday.

my dad would have me on his lap playing games like doom and quake i thank him for that now idk where i would be without computer games

I began playing games at an early age around 6 I wasn't really into hardware i was only into the games at the time and i became interested in hardware around 14 that was 4 years ago

Daryl Nelson