How Much Would It Cost To Repair This

Snapy1

Okay so how much would it cost to get a autobody shop to repair this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scion-FR-S-Base-Coupe-2-Door-2013-scion-fr-s-base-coupe-2-door-2-0-l-/301169392020?forcerrptr=true&hash=item461f183994&item=301169392020&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Question 2, how much would it cost to buy all the required parts because I got a guy who might be able to do it for free.

looks like the engine is damaged, to much for it to be worth it

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Good tip: when buying a car that's damaged if the airbags are gone it's not going to be cheap.

especially in us and such, you would probably need to do most of the work yourself to come out even  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Airbags gone, suspension and massive chassis damage, it would be cheaper buying one in good condition and you would be way better off as well.

That's basically a parts car, more money to repair than it's worth, axle is damaged, engine looks probably damaged or need repair and from the look of the impact it may have pushed part of the frame out of alignment. Just not worth the investment. 

a lot, that car is total write off. The bet the only reason its for sale is because the owner didn't have insurance or didn't want a rate increase. 

even when repaired it will never be like new and there will always be issues related to crash like new paint differences, other imperfections. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Not worth it nearly the whole front end would need to be replaced.  Looks like frame damage too

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Not worth it at all, it is repairable, but doing it properly would push the value well beyond what it would be worth if you were telling the truth to someone.

There's no value in damaged repairables these days, modern cars are designed with crumple zones to absorb the impact. Those chassis legs will be completely wrecked, even done on a jig it still won't be 100% the car it was before. 

Never get a car that has a accident. Even if some parts look fine, they can have microcracks. Get it repaired and I guarantee you, you will have to get fixed again in a couple of years.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I am not sure what % insurance companies take into account in your country, but here if the repair cost is half of the car's worth or more they just declare it a total lost. 

So you can estimate that the cost of repairing that car is half of the value the car have on the street, or more.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

the body alone on an frs will cost a couple hundred dollars seeing how it wasnt just the front bumper, and more than likely part of the engine was damaged so you will have to tear it apart and replace all the seals and lines. also the axle is completely fucked. do it yourself (implying that the main components are in tack) 2 or 3 grand. A shop will charge probably 6 if they even do it. (basing labor price off of the average labor price for ther services since idk how much auto shops charge for labor) oh and if the frame is damaged, there is no repairing it. 

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

Definitely not worst 10k

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.