Why can't LTT read Superchats but GamersNexus can?

DaveMath
2 minutes ago, starsmine said:

Wan show has NEVER replied to super chats. they have told you for years of you want a response, do a merch message. They say it multiple times, every stream.

How embarassed you will be: 

they can see them

44 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

When did LTT say their superchat was broken? I notice others here are saying it hasn't worked for months, even though LTT could easily contact someone at Youtube to tell them its broken. And I'm guessing LTT doesn't care enough that their superchat box is broken.

Months ago, before merch messages were ever made super chats were broken, thats what spurred on the idea to create merch messages. People were sending messages and they werent showing up in the dash board, and this was before they had a producer so there was just no way they could just catch the messages on the fly, especially at the speed youtube chat used to move at (not sure if its still blazing fast, I watch on floatplane now). But anyways that was the problem, they told youtube they were broken and they get ignored over and over again, or told its fixed and it wasnt.

53 minutes ago, DaveMath said:

I'm not crying over my $2, I feel bad for the guys who often send them $50 or $100 expecting a response.

28 minutes ago, DaveMath said:

I don't tune in for the WAN show at its start. Most people don't either. I feel suckered out of my $2.

Which one is it? Do you not care or do you feel suckered. And you said that when you superchat other creators with GOOD questions they answer you and you feel that asking Linus to consider a man bun before getting a hair cut is a good question that you think should have been addressed? You told someone to talk like an adult but you are acting like a petulant child who wants attention, grow up.

4 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Which one is it? Do you not care or do you feel suckered. And you said that when you superchat other creators with GOOD questions they answer you and you feel that asking Linus to consider a man bun before getting a hair cut is a good question that you think should have been addressed? You told someone to talk like an adult but you are acting like a petulant child who wants attention, grow up.

My observation was in pleading of others' questions not mine. But I also asked Steve about the man bun and he replied.

Thought it'd be great if everyone got man buns.

-= Topic Cleaned =-

-= Topic Locked =-

We have no issue with members creating topics to discuss or criticize Linus. But when that same topic delves into poorly worded insults directed at other members, we draw the line.

This topic has been cleaned but it is apparent this topic is not going stay on the rail, thus it is now locked.

11 hours ago, DaveMath said:

Though it'd be great if everyone got man buns.

No.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER