cooling planning

i need help planning a water colling loop i have 900w of heat from my components and i have to keep under 75 c 

You are gonna have to try a little harder then that if you want any help at all.  You offered 0 information besides 900W. Case, components, Mobo, what kind of things you want to do. Just saying you have 900W doesnt really help besides just being told to use 3 360 Rads on it and thats about it. The old EK coolstream was rated at 300W per 360 Rad with fans at 2000 RPM, so you may need 3. The way the Rad is built, the metal used, airflow and fans, ambient temps this all plays a roll. Not to mention the case would be SUPER heavy.

Are you trying to use two 4090s or something? 13900k+4090 is still 750W-800W and its still pretty wasteful to buy them.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:04 AM, For Science! said:

pump, waterblock, radiator, fans, tubing, fans.

Don't forget the water...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

8 hours ago, Sarra said:

Don't forget the water...

and rad flushing... and drains

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, linustechtips fan said:

no of this helps sorry

you cant say help me make a cooling loop and provide absolutely ZERO information about what you're trying to cool and in what case you're trying to fit it in.

ohhhh "special hardware" unless its some proprietary hardware that hasn't received a patent yet there is no reason you cant say WTF you are cooling.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, linustechtips fan said:

It is proprietary hardware 

Then you'll have to find parts that fit with that special hardware. We can only assume you can fit 5 420mm radiators and 3 D5 pumps in the case without you telling us anything to go off of.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?