Why PC Gamers?(kind of a rant)

Tocsin_786

so like most of you i have around 90 games in my steam/origin library and i only play 2. as of right now i mostly play bf4 because i find it quite fun lately. i used to be a hardcore console gamer when i was 12 years old up until last march(when i finally built a decent pc) before i was 12 years old i used to play PC games until i saw the graphics of the ps3 at the time(dont hate i was young) i always hear how the pc gaming community is so mature and for alot of the parts its true, this forum is the vary proof of that. coming from 9 year olds wanting to cut your dick off, to actually having normal conversations with people who have stuff in common with you is amazing. but its not always true. out of the past 1-2 years i have been playing pc games only. i have come to find that people on PC games can also me ass wipes. it doesnt bother me since i heard crappier shit in the past. but why do we put the PC community on a gold maturity standard. this may be mostly since i have been playing bf4 for the most part and not the other hard core pc games. people can act just as cruel as the 9 year olds on the console side(without the squeaky voice). what do you guys think of the pc maturity level.

just want a discussion dont hate on each other.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Alright so here is a concept everybody needs to understand.

Large games produce large communities.

Large communities can have a ton of idiots.

One person acting like an idiot stands out more than one person acting normal.

It all depends on the specific game and the specific community.

What I find is funny, is that if you're really good at a game, you'll always be getting hackusations. Proof right here too. There's going to be assholes in every social grouping. So it's not surprising.

Alright so here is a concept everybody needs to understand.

Large games produce large communities.

Large communities can have a ton of idiots.

One person acting like an idiot stands out more than one person acting normal.

It all depends on the specific game and the specific community.

Agreed, look at the Arma community vs the PC call of duty community, enough said

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

What I find is funny, is that if you're really good at a game, you'll always be getting hackusations. Proof right here too. There's going to be assholes in every social grouping. So it's not surprising.

holy balls QFT I've been banned from a few Cod4 lobbies for no legitimate reason other than I killed an admin a few times. 

Error: 410

holy balls QFT I've been banned from a few Cod4 lobbies for no legitimate reason other than I killed an admin a few times. 

That's something that irks me. People need to grow up if they get killed by someone better.

It's funny because people call me a hacker sometimes, then someone joins the game that actually has an aimbot and fills the killfeed with headshots with an LMG, and you can clearly tell in the killcam that they are, yet when I kill people it looks completely different.

(cod 4 and bo2)

It's just an excuse for baddies to feel better about themselves tbh.

@OP it's the internet try not to pay much attention to people, idiots are everywhere.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Pretty much since your playing BF4..no consequence for acting like that. As with other games you have more of an incentive to act mature.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2