JayzTwoCents review of the LTT Screwdriver

Harvey-Specter

TL;DW - "I probably wouldn't have bought it. Now that I've used it though, I feel like it's doing it's job and that it has me questioning whether or not I'm standing on some sort of principle that's flawed. Because lord knows I waste $70 on things like rocket pass. Where all that does is make me mad, and this just made me happy. So... maybe it's time to rethink the way I look at screwdrivers."

7 hours ago, ET_Explorer said:

Apparently the drop test failed.

Ya he said he sent that one back to Nick so they could see if they could figure out why it failed. Jay said he felt it was a big drop and it was but I hope it can stand up to say falling off a work bench onto a concrete floor, thats not an unrealistic thing to expect from a tool

This was the first case that somewhat concerned me about the driver. Breaking from that kind of drop shouldn't happen, especially a part thats gonna be flexed a lot from swapping bits back and forth. Then again, I've had a snap on screwdriver break just loosening a glovebox screw. Sometimes random shit happens.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Yeah seems like a reasonable fluke break that could easily happen if it hits at just the right angle, but also shouldn't happen most of the time (hopefully)  

Did he punch a hole in a motherboard with it?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, PikachuEXE said:

This just in~

Well that's nice. But Linus got the more fortunate side hit, he should try again for the butt hit to see if jay had a defect or if but hits are a known issue.