Tv wall mount rated for 20kg and I put a tv 28kg

Will my wall mount hold up, I have a wall mount that has a short arm from Hama rated for 65 inch tv and 20 kg, but the tv has 27kg

We have no way of saying. If you want peace of mind, get a mount that's actually rated for your TV. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Maybe, but the weight limit is there for a reason and you are exceeding it by 35%. I second getting a mount that states it can handle the weight.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

On 8/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, Nikola Jovanovic said:

Will my wall mount hold up, I have a wall mount that has a short arm from Hama rated for 65 inch tv and 20 kg, but the tv has 27kg

How expensive was your TV? How expensive would it be to replace it, should it fall off the wall and be destroyed? Is that an expense you can reasonably cover?

How expensive was the TV mount? How much more expensive is a proper TV mount rated for the weight you're putting on it?

Will it fail? Probably not, as most manufacturers do build in some buffer - but we have no way of knowing. My TV was damn expensive, so I personally wouldn't risk using an undersized mount on it.

But you're not just over by a kilogram. You're over by 35%, as noted by @tikker. You do you, but what you're doing is a bad idea.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)