I drank three redbulls in a row not knowing that it had caffeine, what can I do about?

I really do want to sleep but I can't

I never tried energy drinks before now, I did wrongly think that it was like some placebo effect or something 

Play some games and get ready for some quick twitch reactions.  How much do you weigh?  If your skinny, it's going to be a loooong night.

16 minutes ago, ET_Explorer said:

There is only three ways to induce sleep.

[1] Lemon Balm Tea, [2] Melatonin (taking at night), [3] Have an orgasm.

Wait, people have orgasms for other reasons? I fap before bed like clockwork. "What can I do? It's wank-o-clock!"

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

39 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

I really do want to sleep but I can't

I never tried energy drinks before now, I did wrongly think that it was like some placebo effect or something 

Thats why they are called energy drinks. They are packed with B12, Caffeine and other stuff to keep you awake. Also a word of warning, if you drink too many you can have a heart attack. I know a guy that did, drank one too many monsters. Monsters limits you to 3 cans a day. Not sure about Red bull. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

12 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Thats why they are called energy drinks. They are packed with B12, Caffeine and other stuff to keep you awake. Also a word of warning, if you drink too many you can have a heart attack. I know a guy that did, drank one too many monsters. Monsters limits you to 3 cans a day. Not sure about Red bull. 

Actually monster says 1 can per day, I have an empty one right beside me to look at lol. Its obviously all just random guestimations though being that there is a lot that goes into deciding how much someone can handle, there recommended "dose" is simply covering their ass. As for the OP, IF you are serious (it seems kinda trolly) then relax, youll be fine in a few hours, and for future maybe make sure you know what you are putting in your body before you consume anything.

Red Bull is, last time I checked (back in college when I drank energy drinks) one of the less potent energy drinks on the market, they were just the first to become really well known and they market a lot. Of course, if you drink three of them... What was the point of that if you weren't trying to get a jolt? Stuff tastes like old battery acid.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Actually monster says 1 can per day, I have an empty one right beside me to look at lol. Its obviously all just random guestimations though being that there is a lot that goes into deciding how much someone can handle, there recommended "dose" is simply covering their ass. As for the OP, IF you are serious (it seems kinda trolly) then relax, youll be fine in a few hours, and for future maybe make sure you know what you are putting in your body before you consume anything.

Im pretty sure like way back in the day it was 3. I personally stopped drinking Energy drinks like 10 years ago when my mom asked me not too. She was afraid I could have a heart attack or get the Diabetes. Like I said, met a guy who did have a heart attack after drinking 4 a day. Glad they only recommend one though. My one Coworker lives off of them and sugar, which is kinda fucked up because he's type 1 diabetic. Though I do have fun with it, at the end of the day when his sugar gets low and he becomes an ass hole, Im like "Dave, your an ass hole, eat a Snickers". 

11 hours ago, Middcore said:

Red Bull is, last time I checked (back in college when I drank energy drinks) one of the less potent energy drinks on the market, they were just the first to become really well known and they market a lot. Of course, if you drink three of them... What was the point of that if you weren't trying to get a jolt? Stuff tastes like old battery acid.

I don't like them, but I got like 6 because the shipping was free, they had new weird tastes, which some of them weren't bad, so I tried a few and drunk like 3 in a row, because I didn't want to throw them, but I end up doing anyway, because I didn't want to repeat the mistake 

the problem is that caffeine has a really bad effect on me, so I avoid it, got in a nerve crisis and even cut my hair 🤦‍♂️

Poor OP. Give it a year or two, and they'll be drinking 3-4 sodas a day, and constantly wonder how come they can't sleep anymore...

I actually like the zero sugar red bull. I tend to only drink a small one occasionally. I stick with zero sugar vanilla coke, zero sugar cherry coke, or zero sugar mountain dew.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

1 minute ago, Sarra said:

Poor OP. Give it a year or two, and they'll be drinking 3-4 sodas a day, and constantly wonder how come they can't sleep anymore...

I actually like the zero sugar red bull. I tend to only drink a small one occasionally. I stick with zero sugar vanilla coke, zero sugar cherry coke, or zero sugar mountain dew.

I drink BAI. Its a fruit flavored beverage. Low on sugar and Calories. The Normal ones have 45 to 55 Mg of Caffeine. The BAI Boost have about 110 Mg of Caffeine. I also drink ice tea. Specifically I drink the Sugar Free Pure Life or the Sugar Free Pure Life Lemon. Tea is my afternoon pickup beverage at work. Helps me get my second wind. I used to drink the big cans of Arizona Teas, but since gave them up. I haven't touched Soda since fall of 2015. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

I drink BAI. Its a fruit flavored beverage. Low on sugar and Calories. The Normal ones have 45 to 55 Mg of Caffeine. The BAI Boost have about 110 Mg of Caffeine. I also drink ice tea. Specifically I drink the Sugar Free Pure Life or the Sugar Free Pure Life Lemon. Tea is my afternoon pickup beverage at work. Helps me get my second wind. I used to drink the big cans of Arizona Teas, but since gave them up. I haven't touched Soda since fall of 2015. 

I was actually soda free until I changed shift (1 PM to 9 PM shift originally, then I moved over to a 5 AM to 1:30 PM shift).

I have to avoid anything with sugar in it. Thankfully, I don't have diabetes, but I do have CSID, and stomach problems are bad, so I just avoid sugar entirely if I can help it. The artificial sweeteners in soda are amazing and stopping my sugar cravings. :3

I like the caffeine, I just... I should cut back on it. 😄 I'm not going to, but I should. XD

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022