Looky what i just ordered! :)

Unknownuser200

good for you

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

yes it is and linus's video says it comes with a cable.. if it doesnt ill run to bestbuy lol

Why can't I find how many Hz this monitor is?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

yes it is and linus's video says it comes with a cable.. if it doesnt ill run to bestbuy lol

Link that video please?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

So beautiful.......................

Good for you. Now give it to me. :P

Off topic but you should animate your Profile picture. It would look nice.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Off topic but you should animate your Profile picture. It would look nice.

Too much work. Would never get around to it.

Isn't that the one where it isn't really a TN panel cause it has 1B colours?? I really like this monitor cause it has a low as response time, is really cheap to other 4K monitors and is much better than a true TN. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Ah but will it blend?

"4k monitor smoke. Don't breathe this."

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Very nice, do you have all the power in your rig to run that monitor?

I think i need this

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

Nice, hopefully those 780's can run what you want. 4K brings everything down to its knees.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Are you going to wallmount...oh no wait...you cant.
Good luck with the TN panel and the brand itself.

For that price I'd say you did pretty well.  

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Wow, that's less than what I paid for my 1080P monitor a few years back :o

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

LOL at that angry guy with the walmount comment lol.  i did receive bad news though. its backordered! and they gave me no eta and there holding my money. i cannot cancel the order if i wanted to

also keep in mind u can still submit an order... soooo if anyones sees this thread and has there trigger finger ready to go ... id stop and hold off.. i will update this thread when my order has shipped.  i have a feeling  being bestbuy took it off the website as well its going to be a whilllllllllllllllleeeeeeee

would of been more impressive if it was slightly Bigger ,like my lower detailed ,much lower  39" 1080p LED samsung ,but stiil the image quality is no match ,have fun with it mate ( :angry: why don't i get to by one)       :P

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Too much work. Would never get around to it.

linss_zps32b8bfc8.gif

would this work?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"