Looky what i just ordered! :)

Unknownuser200

Thank you for contacting Samsung Direct,

I understand you want to know how long your product is backordered. Your product is not technically a backordered item. It is a preorder. Unfortunately we do not have a preordered email only a backordered email. These products are set for release as of May 2, 2014 and you should receive an email when it ships with your tracking information so that you can track the package all the way to your door. Have a great day.

sounds like a bunch of crap being newegg had the release date as april 25th

Enjoy when it arrives :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You lucky so and so. Me wants badly I am paying only 100 bucks less for and getting 1440p. #bloodyAustechprices

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

hey look what didnt ship lol  im calling monday and snapping

called up and complained apparently its back ordered until the 15th. it wont shipp tilll 3-5 days after that. screw samsung......... if asus's solution comes out before hand ill be going that route

Should be sweet as, pity you have to wait but, those 780's will chew through the frames ;)

Who needs 4-8xAA @ 4K anyway, 2xAA would probably suffice most people, and give you some extra performance to boot :)

Giggity Purchase!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Does it come with that cityscape?

So many things I could write here... things like this.

but does it have a usb butt plug like my crt? :D ..... :) ...... :mellow: ..... :( ...... <_< ...... :blush: >>>>>> *cries in the corner*

sad ninja is sad :ph34r:

Details separate people.