No idea what these benchmark numbers mean

Lobstercop

Hey guys, 

I just bought this rig for 1200, See the stats on the side there. It's water cooled but I have no idea if it was done right. This was a pre-made system. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.766fd7f2128b07b1b917727dcf302e41.png

task1.PNG

You have a 5800X and a 3070. Its amazing price for 1200$. That rig is going to run just about anything.

This is with Lost Ark playing in the background, lowest settings. What is going on here?! 99% GPU involvement? 

image.png.cae3f238e9d3cb342b75333398a292a4.png

Task manager is not a reliable way of monitoring hardware utilization. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Task manager is not a reliable way of monitoring hardware utilization. 

Fair enough, did the benchmark I took show anything more?

Look at the bottom right of the results screen, that has all the basic info you need to go by.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

41 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Look at the bottom right of the results screen, that has all the basic info you need to go by.

I guess I just don't know how to interpret those numbers and solve my issues. I am getting mega fps drops during games. 

You can use the numbers to check if there is any improvement if tweaking to improve things.
However as you probrably know what tweaks work for one game may not work for another, that includes a benchmark.

I'm no gaming pro but if you were to name the games you refer to I'm sure others can help guide you.
Also be sure to list the specs of your machine as competely as possible, what hardware you have matters of course and things like the motherboard for example matters too. 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Zotec Gaming RTX 3070

Motherboard: Biostar AS20MH

PSU: 750 watt

SSD: Teamgroup NVMe PCIe 1TB

I don't know what the brand the cooler is, it says "mute cooler" but I can't find a result for what company that is. 

I am getting unplayable shudders in games, and it seems I can't update my bios with out blue screening, it's quite frustrating. 

13 minutes ago, Lobstercop said:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/53206215#PROCESSOR 

This doesn't make sense to me, it's showing as preforming really well, but compared to the other bench mark....

When benchmarking CPU peoples usually use Cinebench, when benchmarking GPU people usually use something like Heaven
When monitoring thermals, clock speed, boost speed, and such usually HWInfo and/or MSI Afterburner.

If by "other benchmark" you meant the screenshot of what looks to me like a game
You should know that not all games are well optimized, some games even very so poorly optimized that it gets stutters and other kinda of crap with high end PC that can run other AAA titles just fine.
Some other games might be buggy only when certain things happening, be it desktop wise, game area, game event, etc.
Especially if it's a game that is a port from what used to be console exclusive.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

I downloaded Cinebench, I got a score of 3770pts for multi core and 1546 single core. From the comparison charts it's seems like I scored very well for the latter, terrible for the former. 

As you suggested I got the thermal information:

This can't be right can it?

cinebench1.PNG

temps1.PNG

temps2.PNG

2 hours ago, Lobstercop said:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Zotec Gaming RTX 3070

Motherboard: Biostar AS20MH

PSU: 750 watt

SSD: Teamgroup NVMe PCIe 1TB

I don't know what the brand the cooler is, it says "mute cooler" but I can't find a result for what company that is. 

I am getting unplayable shudders in games, and it seems I can't update my bios with out blue screening, it's quite frustrating. 

Don't forget to say what RAM and how much you have in the machine, that plays a big part of what goes in games.

2 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Don't forget to say what RAM and how much you have in the machine, that plays a big part of what goes in games.

Unknown CL16-20-20 D4-3200 2x16GB
2 of 2 slots used
32GB DIMM DDR4 clocked @ 3200 MHz

This is the RAM, OLOY is the brand

9 hours ago, Lobstercop said:
Unknown CL16-20-20 D4-3200 2x16GB
2 of 2 slots used
32GB DIMM DDR4 clocked @ 3200 MHz

This is the RAM, OLOY is the brand

So you have Oloy 2x16GB sticks rated @PC3200 / CL16-20-20, not bad but I'm also not familiar with the Oloy brand since I've never had a set of those before.