Microsoft is Scamming it's paying Customers by selling non functional products and I think you should know!

So we all know and ... well we all know Microsoft.
I titled myself a "fanboy" for a long time but at the Moment Microsoft is activly selling broken products for over 2 years now and NO ONE cares...
This is about the XBOX Wireless Adapter for PC, the XBOX Wireless Adapter for PC allows you to wirelessly connect your XBOX Devices to your PC, so for example your XBOX Controller OR your XBOX Headset!
And here is the Issue certain games (funnily enough mostly Microsoft exclusives....) Have MASSIVE Audio stutters when your headset is connected via the XBOX Wireless adapter Check this Video and especially listen to the Vehicle coming towards me!
So as you have seen in the Video Halo Infinite is affected and also Gears of War 5... again both games made by Microsoft....
GoW5 should ring bells to some of you because... this game is out for over 2 years now and the Problem does actually exist since back then!
And btw no it's not my headset every single other game works without a problem.

Why do I know it's the XBOX Wireless adapter and not my Headset you ask?
Well:
1. there are a shit ton of post about this problem online (I will link a few down below)
2. The exact same Problem occures when I plug my 3.5mm chich headset into my XBOX Controller (you can use your controller as audio passthrough), and connect my controller to the wireless adapter but NOT when I connect my controller directly via USB Cable!

I have already tried to reach out to the dev team of Halo Infinite, they told me it ain't their problem,
Talked to the support for my Headset manufacturer, they told me it ain't their problem and when asked if the could tell my problem to their contact at microsoft they also told me they don't have one...
I have also created several posts on the MS Help website and tried to get in contact with the customer support several times!
I either do not get an answere at all or it's basically "well to bad we might someday do something bout it but probably not"

And I am pissed.....
Like ffs if your Product is NOT Working with YOUR OWN Games stop freaking selling it....

Yeah I hope someone reads this and I really hope we can start a discussion about this topic because no one is helping us and I just want to bring some attention to this shady topic.

Links of Forums discussing this issue.
1. (not 100% my issue but very likeley connected!) (gears of war 5)
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-issues-with/92935931-bb6e-4be5-ad12-2f4ec47a858b?page=1&messageId=d6d0e161-9f52-4e16-ad4f-bbf56d859f0c
2.(halo infinite)
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/quwiq4/im_having_strange_audio_stuttering_only_during/
3.(halo infinite)
https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/r56iqd/xbox_wireless_headset_pc_audio_issues_with_halo/

Edit: And yes this happens on multiple devices, even multiple of MY Devices same issue on my PC, Laptop or my Friends PC

Is this the old or new one?

If it's the new one make sure you plug it into a higher powered usb 3.0 port. It's a problem some people have especially on laptops and that fixes it pretty much always as due to power delivery issues the adapter isn't able to do all it needs.

That or you have a defective one. Happened to my first one too. It sucks but a simple return and I was good to go.

I bought the original Xbox about 20 years ago

it broke

I bought the 360, and got the red ring of death

I bought the Xbox One S with a disk drive and the drive stopped reading disks after about a year. Thought I could maybe just swap in a new drive but Microsoft doesn't allow that as the drive is somehow coded to the particular machine, so you can't just install a new drive. 

I've stopped buying Xbox products.

15 hours ago, jaslion said:

Is this the old or new one?

If it's the new one make sure you plug it into a higher powered usb 3.0 port. It's a problem some people have especially on laptops and that fixes it pretty much always as due to power delivery issues the adapter isn't able to do all it needs.

That or you have a defective one. Happened to my first one too. It sucks but a simple return and I was good to go.

Thanks but I already tried litterally every single USB Port on my PC and if that was the problem idk why it just would be noticeable in exactly 2 games and non more 😄
And I am by far not the only one with this issue in just these specific games.

14 hours ago, manikyath said:

microsoft isnt scamming you, their QC is just shyte.

EDIT: this quote is very valid here:

Well I am not saying this product is intentionally broken.
But I AM Saying that they either don't know or rather don't care about the issue at all 😅

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I wish people would stop throwing the word "scam" around to mean anything they have problems with.......

I wish companies wouldn't sell products that don't work as intended and ignore the large amount of posts about this topic <.<

34 minutes ago, alovarosa said:

I wish companies wouldn't sell products that don't work as intended and ignore the large amount of posts about this topic <.<

You make it out to be that every single adapter is faulty and "doesn't work as intended", there are thousands of user reviews on it without issue, not to mention the massive majority of people who would be using it fine and never posted a review anywhere.

It's not some grand conspiracy that you've uncovered, it's the nature of technology. Microsoft is a colossal company that makes more than a single xbox wireless adapter, yeah, it's probably going to be lower on their priority list for support on their forum, assuming that any of the staff that go through the forum would even be able to do anything about it.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

19 minutes ago, Arika S said:

You make it out to be that every single adapter is faulty and "doesn't work as intended", there are thousands of user reviews on it without issue, not to mention the massive majority of people who would be using it fine and never posted a review anywhere.

It's not some grand conspiracy that you've uncovered, it's the nature of technology. Microsoft is a colossal company that makes more than a single xbox wireless adapter, yeah, it's probably going to be lower on their priority list for support on their forum, assuming that any of the staff that go through the forum would even be able to do anything about it.

Well not every single one but I provided 3 posts with together over 200 replys having the same issue.
And that's just 3 posts in the MS forums and reddit, there are several forum entries about this exact same issue in the Coalation forums (Gears of war 5) several others with the same issue on answere.microsoft.com forums, several more on the Halo, gears of war and XBOX Subreddit. 
So jeah you frame it like I am the only person having this problem... I am not, not by a long shot.
The thing also is this error just occures with specific hardware (the XBOX Wireless adapter + ANY Headset connected to it on PC) and specific software (2 MS Games).
So of course you won't find millions of entries about this issue because, let's be honest, the aren't a lot of people Using a headset connected to the XBOX Wireless adapter that also play Halo Infinite or Gears of war 5
But that doesn't mean that we do not all have the same problem, it doesn't mean we do not have a problem and it doesn't mean we are at fault....
And it especially doesn't mean we can go and say "oh well but MS has so much to do it's not important" like... I paid money for this it should just work... it should espacially work with MS own freaking games <.< 

13 hours ago, alovarosa said:

That doesn't mean you're not throwing the word scam around

14 hours ago, alovarosa said:

And I am by far not the only one with this issue in just these specific games.

Have you stopped to think maybe it's the games, since it's just two games that gives you issues? 

11 hours ago, alovarosa said:

and specific software (2 MS Games).

11 hours ago, alovarosa said:

Using a headset connected to the XBOX Wireless adapter that also play Halo Infinite or Gears of war 5

Have you asked the game devs why they haven't added support for the adapter?

Seems to me like you're blaming the wrong person here.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

On 3/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, IkeaGnome said:

Have you stopped to think maybe it's the games, since it's just two games that gives you issues? 

Have you asked the game devs why they haven't added support for the adapter?

Seems to me like you're blaming the wrong person here.

(From my post)
I have already tried to reach out to the dev team of Halo Infinite, they told me it ain't their problem,

Talked to the support for my Headset manufacturer, they told me it ain't their problem and when asked if the could tell my problem to their contact at microsoft they also told me they don't have one...

https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/gears-5-pc-audio-stuttering-issue/39678/36
Forum entry, someone talked to the Support and the support told them it isn't their but the Headset manufactures Problem.
Wich, again, I contacted and they told me it's not their problem c:

On 3/16/2022 at 10:11 PM, Jaesop said:

That doesn't mean you're not throwing the word scam around

Feel free to give me a better term to descirbe
that I can not properly use my Official Microsoft (verified) Headset, with my Official Microsoft Adapter, on my Official Microsoft operation system in official Microsoft games.

6 minutes ago, alovarosa said:

From my post

I saw that in your op. Sure seems to be their problem though. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

6 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

I saw that in your op. Sure seems to be their problem though. 

I mean yes but in the end both game companies are owned BY Microsoft soo guess they are still to blame

On 3/18/2022 at 8:34 AM, alovarosa said:

Feel free to give me a better term to descirbe

Bad product, bad support, bad QA, I mean there are many accurate terms you could use

hard to tell from video... but to me it seems more of a software thing

spatial audio and atmos... if you disable those does everything work ok ?? cuz i mean those sometimes mess with other games sound due to ingame options... in my experience most of those have been resolved but there could still be a conflict so not sure what the problem is

also.. i never heard sound cut out in the video... all it sounded was like the directional sound was muffled for some reason which honestly that would be less of a hardware issue versus a software one then....