what car do you drive, is computers your only hobby

Rommer2258

I am 17 so i don't have any car or license to drive it, but i do like cars, European cars. I love Lamborghinies,Paganies. I like watiching Top gear UK too, so yes i like PC and Cars. I like Honda Clarity too because it runs on my favorite element Hydrogen.

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

SOME people actually have to tow heavy stuff. especially in the US.... besides, it's a diesel, and they get better gas mileage than gasoline engines.... also, some of us have stuff quite a bit bigger to haul than a couple bikes. also, this is the US, long-distance public transit is practiclally nonexistent

Yeah - that's why I asked. An answer from him and not someone else would be good. I was just making a point about what a car 1/4 the size is capable of. I also know there's a culture in the US of buying a huge obnoxious truck and not using it for anything other than driving to work. A diesel engine that size would still use about 2.5 times as much fuel as a small car, and diesel is more expensive. But what do I know, I'm just an practical, environmentally conscious Australian...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

37830_670688218388_449707_n.jpg
My current daily: 2000 Honda S2000[AP1].  2nd owner stock except for a custom Borla twin muffler setup, off-branded headers, and an AEM CAI.

I also have a 1989 Nissan 240SX Fastback[PS13] that's currently non-op sitting on the side of my house waiting for me to work on it as soon as I'm done with current projects and school.

37830_670688218388_449707_n.jpg

My current daily: 2000 Honda S2000[AP1].  2nd owner stock except for a custom Borla twin muffler setup, off-branded headers, and an AEM CAI.

I also have a 1989 Nissan 240SX Fastback[PS13] that's currently non-op sitting on the side of my house waiting for me to work on it as soon as I'm done with current projects and school.

Nice! Get that 240SX up and running!

#!

I don't have my own car but I am the designated driver (most of the time) of the family.

I have driven a honda jazz, honda civic, honda pilot, toyota fortuner, toyota super grandia hi ace, mercedes ml320.

Isn't being a DD great?! You get to drive everyone else's car, and never have to worry about gas or maintenance costs. :D

2003 Toyota Corolla CE

Bought it in pristine "clean" conditions Nov 2011 with 155K, now has about 170K and a new sound system.

Custom installed some Alpine Type-R's, amp, and new Deck.

Thinking of posting a guide... this isn't exactly the right forum, but if you guys want a guide, give this a like, and I'll see what I can do.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2003 Toyota Corolla CE

Bought it in pristine "clean" conditions Nov 2011 with 155K, now has about 170K and a new sound system.

Custom installed some Alpine Type-R's, amp, and new Deck.

Thinking of posting a guide... this isn't exactly the right forum, but if you guys want a guide, give this a like, and I'll see what I can do.

Depends on how you define cars as. They fall under the category of "tech" so I'd say it's the right forum. Not specifically cars, but this is a tech forum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Born and raised in a family where most of us say "If it doesn't smell of gasoline it's not a proper sport"
i think my interests are split to about 60%-40% with cars getting most of it.
I currently own two 190E 2,3 8v Sportline benzes. A red one that's my daily driver and a black one that im currently modding.
and im working on shoehorning a proper smallblock V8 under the hood of that one.
Being a danish person living in sweden i decided to try the local variety.. and got myself a hemmoroid brown 740gl from 89
Lowered it and shoved a 220hp B230FT turbo engine under the hood XD. but i got bored with that quickly..
Probably going to sell the red benz and try a 300zx TT targa or 200sx S13 or 14
Just doing my part in warming up the planet :P 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I drive a Seat Ibiza 2010

dLGFa5xGJDdbo4uh3vw==.jpg

I also have been playing the drums for about 10 Year

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I've got a 98' Chrysler Sebring. It's a yacht and needs some work but considering it was given to me and it's not horrible on gas I really can't complain. I really want a supermoto, DRZ400 to be specific  :D

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Still a student so pc is my only hobby and have a little time for car (-92 Honda Civic D16z6) but i'm too young(17) for car license still so officially i drive 2005 Aprilia RX https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6l79wslzh9u3ri/2012-05-24%2020.24.37.jpg (cba take a new pic with better camera)

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

Computers aren't really a hobby. I just need to have one, waste a lot of time in front of it and I'm interested in tech stuff in general. I also like looking at all sorts of well done case mods and I find the gang's videos to be very entertaining.

Other hobbies? My singlespeed MTB and older videogames are what keep my busy... and my wallet empty.

I drive a Toyota Aygo. Nothing fancy, but I live in a rather crowded european city and absolutely love driving a small and nippy little car. Made it a two seater, improved the sound deaddening and put a better audio system in. It even has a cupholder. 

Aygo_s.jpg

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

i have 2 things i drive daily 

for my own car i drive a VW golf its noting much but a great car and i love it here is a picture

Volkswagen_Golf_IV_2_0_nehavarovany.jpg

and for my job i work from 6am to 3pm driving for a company called eddie stobart there actually pretty easy to drive once you get good training here is a picture of what i drive

eddie-stobart-truc_1633388c.jpg

1967 chevelle... its a 50/50 hobby....

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

here is some pics of my last car, not really into the modifying thing any more but i still miss it.

scort1.jpg

scort3.jpg

scort4.jpg

1144458856a4151222639b392271976l.jpg

I drive a 2001 VW Polo,

I like going to concerts, clay pigeon shooting, baseball, ice hockey, a wee bit of gaming, drinking with mates, im into movies, and just generally hanging out.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300R ABS SE, 2010 GMC Sierra. (My father lets me drive the gmc because he has a car now)

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

I drive a black Volvo V40 4T, 2.1L IC Motor. Manual Shift ofc like a man. Automatic is for girls ;P

But I don't actually work on my car that often tbh.

Besides Tech. I'm a lot into anime/manga, horror/splatter movies,

My 4 pets:

2 cats [Dr. P and P.h.D-licious],

1 lizard [bearded dragon -> Dr. Sanchez],

1 GF [M.]

signed up for a Japanese-Class starting August, fixing stuff, enjoy the forest,

go bbqing in the woods with buddies and so on. And luckily my GF enjoys pretty much the same things so she can come along and doesn't break my balls.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Currently driving my 1998 Ford Courier

60293427105786968652144.jpg

And working on a R31 Skyline Ti series 3
dsc00581km.jpg

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Currently driving my 1998 Ford Courier

60293427105786968652144.jpg

And working on a R31 Skyline Ti series 3

dsc00581km.jpg

Nice skyline! all of the one's I've seen recently are full of rust though :( Is this one equipped with the rb30e, rb20e? or something else?

#!

RB30e, in Australia the rb20e is exclusive to the pintara model.
And its only got 79k on the clock! picked it and the white one behind it for 500 and are working to get the red on the road (white was in a smash and the chassis on drivers said cracked.)

i got a fun few weekends gonig over them and pulling parts from one to the other!

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

RB30e, in Australia the rb20e is exclusive to the pintara model.

And its only got 79k on the clock! picked it and the white one behind it for 500 and are working to get the red on the road (white was in a smash and the chassis on drivers said cracked.)

i got a fun few weekends gonig over them and pulling parts from one to the other!

Rrriiiiiccccceeeerrrrrr!!!!!!

Doesnt even look like a street racing car. I only just googled imaged the model...

Rrriiiiiccccceeeerrrrrr!!!!!!

Doesnt even look like a street racing car. I only just googled imaged the model...

Thats why i like it Matt, just looks like your typical late 80's car, i liek that look :P