Can I stream fortnite on yt or twitch with Intel uhd graphics 630?

Hi hope you’re having a great day, i built my pc about a week  ago and was wondering if I could stream fortnite at 1280x720p on twitch or YouTube. My pc specs: i3 10501g, Intel uhd graphics 630, 2x8gb crucial ram, h510m motherboard, and a 500watt power supply. And if it is possible could someone recommended me good obs settings for my pc?

Could you? Yes, Should you? Absolutely not. Just play the game and enjoy it. Streaming it will not only make the gameplay Horrible, the streaming experince for any viewers wont be good. 

Honestly reccomend to just play the game and enjoy it with friends, you dont have to stream it. i gurantee its not worth it. 

u can try but it's definitely not worth your time

as for OBS settings, probably software x264 very fast preset

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

You can attempt but like enjoy the single digit fps or terrible stream quality. That laptop is barely capable of playing the game.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You can attempt but like enjoy the single digit fps or terrible stream quality. That laptop is barely capable of playing the game.

It’s not a laptop lol it’s a pc but thx for the advice

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

13 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

u can try but it's definitely not worth your time

Ok thank you!

15 minutes ago, KingEdward32 said:

Sorry doesn't change it really. the 1g  made me think of a laptop even tho I knew it was a desktop.

Either way my point still stands it's going to look terrible if you want ok game performance or perform terrible if you want ok stream perfromance. Those are the choices

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

Quicksync might help. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

27 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Quicksync might help. 

Yeah I wouldn't recommend something I wouldn't use myself even if I'm in OP's shoes

But it would definitely use less CPU load, so yeah

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 hour ago, KingEdward32 said:

Oh, it absolutely is a laptop.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196588/intel-core-i31005g1-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-40-ghz.html

image.png.9682d31f87665b1c70c57d9bb4fec38e.png

It might have been shoved into a desktop enclosure. But it's very much a laptop CPU.

This is something that OEMs do very often for low end workstations - slap a super low end laptop CPU+mobo into a desktop case, put in a super low wattage PSU and call it a day for a couple hundred bucks.

8 minutes ago, Rauten said:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196588/intel-core-i31005g1-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-40-ghz.html

It might have been shoved into a desktop enclosure. But it's very much a laptop CPU.

This is something that OEMs do very often for low end workstations - slap a super low end laptop CPU+mobo into a desktop case, put in a super low wattage PSU and call it a day for a couple hundred bucks.

thats not the cpu though.

Op has a i3 10501g

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

thats not the cpu though.

Op has a i3 10501g

Well crap, you're absolutely right.

That being said though, I can't even find a 10501g in Ark. Or in Google, either!

What is this thing?

3 minutes ago, Rauten said:

That being said though, I can't even find a 10501g in Ark. Or in Google, either!

What is this thing?

probably one of these three

image.png.24fdfb7a8623936078d3249f69ed0b23.png

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

probably one of these three

image.png.24fdfb7a8623936078d3249f69ed0b23.png

@Rautenwas probably correct the first time, the one he linked is the only 10th gen with a G name sku I could find, and has all the same numbers and letters OP listed.

It's def not the 105F, since he has an iGPU.  Possibly the T, if it's a tiny desktop?  Those are fairly common for those.

19 minutes ago, tkitch said:

@Rautenwas probably correct the first time, the one he linked is the only 10th gen with a G name sku I could find, and has all the same numbers and letters OP listed.

It's def not the 105F, since he has an iGPU.  Possibly the T, if it's a tiny desktop?  Those are fairly common for those.

It salmost definitely not that cpu though , it’s an embedded and op said he built the system

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

It salmost definitely not that cpu though , it’s an embedded and op said he built the system

Could be one of those mobile chips repackaged for desktop use...

But yeah OP needs to clarify and make sure to write down the correct model. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

GPD Win 2

3 hours ago, Kilrah said:

But yeah OP needs to clarify and make sure to write down the correct model. 

Does it really matter?

The only correct answer to this question is:

Set OBS to encode with QuickSync and then give it a try. Streaming with QuickSync and NVENC adds next to no load on the computer so if the game runs fine right now without streaming, it should run fine with streaming too.

8 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Does it really matter?

Set OBS to encode with QuickSync and then give it a try. Streaming with QuickSync and NVENC adds next to no load on the computer so if the game runs fine right now without streaming, it should run fine with streaming too.

There is no NVENC as there is no discrete GPU, just an iGPU on the processor.

33 minutes ago, Mattias Edeslatt said:

There is no NVENC as there is no discrete GPU, just an iGPU on the processor.

They were saying "in general". With the iGPU Quicksync's available and it's "one of the things that don't add CPU usage".

F@H

GPD Win 2

On 2/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, jaslion said:

Sorry doesn't change it really. the 1g  made me think of a laptop even tho I knew it was a desktop.

Either way my point still stands it's going to look terrible if you want ok game performance or perform terrible if you want ok stream perfromance. Those are the choices

ok thank you!

On 2/25/2022 at 3:30 PM, Rauten said:

What is this thing?

I found it off of micro center for a steal of a deal it was $90

On 2/25/2022 at 2:45 PM, Kilrah said:

Quicksync might help. 

ok thank you

15 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Does it really matter?

ok

On 2/25/2022 at 3:17 PM, Rauten said:

I’m so sorry I looked at my cpu again it’s called the i3 10501 no g 

I was wondering if I could stream fortnite at 1280x720 on twitch or youtube. 

My specs:

i3 10th gen

2x8gb crucial ballistic ram

240gb inland professional ssd

h501m motherboard

gt 1030 (I just ordered a gt 1030)

hiya mate, what 10th gen i3 is it? because the gt 1030 is a subpar gpu, you’ll more than likely have to upgrade in some time, now for fortnite, you’ll have to run it on performance mode with low mesh’s and low view distance, for streaming i’d recommend using x264 with 5000kb/s bitrate, your fps should be okay with them settings as your using your i3 for encoding not the gt 1030

54 minutes ago, KingEdward32 said:

I was wondering if I could stream fortnite at 1280x720 on twitch or youtube. 

My specs:

i3 10th gen

2x8gb crucial ballistic ram

240gb inland professional ssd

h501m motherboard

gt 1030 (I just ordered a gt 1030)

I'd cancel the 1030 order and save up for something that has a nvenc encoder as the gt 1030 will not help you with your plans AT ALL.

With just iGPU, no. Not the way QuickSync works. It requires virtual display that is then used. If you would have dedicated GPU for games, then it could work. But as is, I wouldn't even try it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LewisField said:

hiya mate, what 10th gen i3 is it? because the gt 1030 is a subpar gpu, you’ll more than likely have to upgrade in some time, now for fortnite, you’ll have to run it on performance mode with low mesh’s and low view distance, for streaming i’d recommend using x264 with 5000kb/s bitrate, your fps should be okay with them settings as your using your i3 for encoding not the gt 1030

Ok thx!