FB jail for something I didn't even post

Psittac

Title says it, I'm in facebook jail for something I was TYPING and never hit post on.  I've seen video's of people getting shot in car jackings and dieing and dog's getting thrown off 3 story buildings that I reported and didn't get taken down but I use leet speak to say something in a joking manor and I'm banned for a week?

*edit: I got the notice while typing and corrected my post before hitting send

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

Welcome to social media, they can see what you type, are you surprised Facebook is that intrusive? Remember Mean words and such are a lot worse then reporting the horrific things that are on there. You dont want to offend anyone you know. Theres a reason i dont have a FB 😛

7 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Welcome to social media, they can see what you type, are you surprised Facebook is that intrusive? Remember Mean words and such are a lot worse then reporting the horrific things that are on there. You dont want to offend anyone you know. Theres a reason i dont have a FB 😛

Yeah........ I get that it's a big cluster fudge of a problem to moderate........ but banning me while I'm typing?!?!?! That's to far, I did use the word "dihq" in my final post (sorry mods if this is a problem here, but I'm making a point) but it wasn't when I typed that where I got a notice.  I could MAYBE get behind a warning while typing...... Maybe....... but a flat out ban for it?!?!

*edit: full transparency I said "punch you in the dihq for being to awesome" it was when I typed "gawd damn" that I got the notice which I deleted

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D amp Topping A70

Next they're going to ban you for even thinking.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

10 minutes ago, Psittac said:

Title says it, I'm in facebook jail for something I was TYPING and never hit post on.

*edit: I got the notice while typing and corrected my post before hitting send

Did it tell you the reason you were banned? Did it specifically say you were banned for the message you were writing?

Sounds more likely that you would have been banned for something else unrelated to the message you were writing at the time.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Did it tell you the reason you were banned? Did it specifically say you were banned for the message you were writing?

Sounds more likely that you would have been banned for something else unrelated to the message you were writing at the time.

Nope, it legit popped up before I hit send.

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D amp Topping A70

Just now, Psittac said:

Nope, it legit popped up before I hit send.

Yeah, but what did the message say? Did it tell you the specific reason you were banned or just "You have been banned"?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

This just came in, kudos to them for overturning it for the first time but still

Yes I have been banned a few times so maybe it's looking at my content harder..... but before I hit submit?!!!

bullshit.png.586819273dd43ae96b1491db6908fc21.png

*edit: I have been banned for very similar comment's in the past, never extremely aggressive, always in a "playful" manor

*edit again: it was over an extreme conversion of the car I own to a hatchback with a V8 swapped to an inline 6, many could call it sacrilegious and the execution might be garbage **will have to wait until it's finished

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D amp Topping A70

21 minutes ago, Psittac said:

Yes I have been banned a few times

*edit: I have been banned for very similar comment's in the past, never extremely aggressive, always in a "playful" manor

Always amazes me how people manage to get themselves banned from Facebook.

Glad you managed to get it sorted out with Facebook. In the future I would advise you avoid making threats of violence towards people. Facebooks automated systems will likely see "I'm going to have to punch you" and think you're threatening someone, especially if you've been banned for threatening people previously. Remember the golden rule and you should be able to avoid being banned from Facebook: "Don't be a dick" —Wil Wheaton

Just now, Spotty said:

Always amazes me how people manage to get themselves banned from Facebook.

Glad you managed to get it sorted out with Facebook. In the future I would advise you avoid making threats of violence towards people. Facebooks automated systems will likely see "I'm going to have to punch you" and think you're threatening someone, especially if you've been banned for threatening people previously. Remember the golden rule and you should be able to avoid being banned from Facebook: "Don't be a dick" —Wil Wheaton

Not being a dick, being a funny dick, there's a difference.  But I get the sentiment, a computer doesn't know the difference.  Just unsure why other contests haven't worked out in my favor while being the same thing.  Guess it comes down to a human factor aided with AI as to whether or not it's over turned.

Still....... And this is important........ While I'm typing Before I hit send?!

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D amp Topping A70

FB's banning policies are ridiculous. I've received multiple temporary bans for things I posted years ago.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

9 minutes ago, YellowJersey said:

FB's banning policies are ridiculous. I've received multiple temporary bans for things I posted years ago.

If FB didn't Temp Banned Users then for stuff that Violated the Rules bake then, why are they doing this?

I'm not sure if FB mods are brain dead bots , or they have bots writing some of the political drivel just to drive up reactions. 

I got suspended for a week for making a snarky comment about 'handing out shot glasses' when covid restrictions were lifted. Apparently this was interpreted as a threat of violence. I imagine the guy who responds to appeals likely has a row of empty shot glasses on his desk.

If any gamers here want to have a chuckle at over zealous and illiterate  mods please google 'honest gaming oxymoron' on youtube.  Steve is a pretty entertaining World of Tanks streamer who got into an epic chat brawl with a moderator who didn't understand what 'oxymoron' meant. It's one of the funniest things I've seen online in the gaming community.