I cringed

Almercenary

Now I feel like throwing up in a corner. That is flat out bad.

I edited my post with a link. Check it out. (in case you still have some vomit left in your system, the link should do a great job of getting the rest of it out into your corner)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I think its funny, probably because its sheer stupidity. I find that funny :D

yeah some if the other people here are like angry old women who think everything is dumb

people really need to get a sense of humour

:D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

100% serious here

not trying to be funny, insult, or cool

why are these videos funny? I don't understand 

I have a friend that showed me this channel (pretty smart mature dude) he was losing his shit while I sat there confused. Seriously someone try to answer me here.

Deadpan.

1k posts is not newbie ~.~

But, but my member title says so.  Maybe im a script kiddy

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Deadpan.

I don't really consider it deadpan

it's just.. doing things and is somehow humorous 

it's like slapstick without people, context, or a situation. 

Error: 410

The guy in the vid almost looks like the guy from the Will It Blend videos.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't really consider it deadpan

it's just.. doing things and is somehow humorous 

it's like slapstick without people, context, or a situation. 

Yeah, but imagine having that as you're job or even just for fun. He's making money on doing this is what makes me wonder LOL

cant breath.... Laughing so hard! Cause you know, mashing eggs/bananas/fryingpans/cereal/barbies into a pc makes it not work, peeing in it will totally fix it xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

You see the problem with this video is that that he used too much egg.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

100% serious here

not trying to be funny, insult, or cool

why are these videos funny? I don't understand 

I have a friend that showed me this channel (pretty smart mature dude) he was losing his shit while I sat there confused. Seriously someone try to answer me here.

I'd much rather watch these videos than trying to figure out why there are tons of people in the world with god awful tastes worshiping Pewdiepie and Bieber. At least this is /somewhat/ entertaining.

Gigabyte was infamous for this about 5 years ago.

I still have a few of their boards.. They make me laugh/cringe/cry/rofl all at the same time. 

Seriously, here's an exact description of one of them:

- The board is Blue

- The PCIe slots are Green

- The RAM slots are Purple+Yellow

- The I/O ports are Orange+White

- The text on it is White+Neon Green

- The SATA Ports are Brown

- The accents, such as the circles around where the standoffs go are Yellow.

Trust me, as bad as that sounds... It looks much, much worse.

And they used to do this on their high-end boards also.

Hope you guys are ready to taste the rainbow: https://www.google.com/search?q=old+gigabyte+motherboards&newwindow=1&espv=2&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_PtNU83uOpKSyAT32oCwAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

turbojet.jpg

Jesus Christ that is horrible

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

turbojet.jpg

Especially with the "Dual BIOS" sticker.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, I made sure it was right, though I used organic eggs so that might be the problem here.

I heard those have compatibility problems with the SATA drivers...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

turbojet.jpg

The Dual BIOS sticker also kind of reminds me of the Capcom logo....

Error 404: No signature found.

I told you guys... Gigabyte used to do a lot of drugs before creating a motherboard. That was their "technique".

Btw, I've worked with that board above. Omg.. Those fans are SO load and annoying. They don't even sound like fans.. They BUZZED like a wasp. And i'm pretty sure a better-insulated paint on the covered parts would've done better to temps.

My favorite cringe computer build is this one, check out how she applies the thermal paste @ 3:40 I like her content but seeing that made me die inside.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I told you guys... Gigabyte used to do a lot of drugs before creating a motherboard. That was their "technique".

Btw, I've worked with that board above. Omg.. Those fans are SO load and annoying. They don't even sound like fans.. They BUZZED like a wasp. And i'm pretty sure a better-insulated paint on the covered parts would've done better to temps.

What socket?

My favorite cringe computer build is this one, check out how she applies the thermal paste @ 3:40 I like her content but seeing that made me die inside.

Hey, but she hot stuff.

What socket?

Hey, but she hot stuff.

I have no idea what socket it is.. This was over 4-5 years ago.

worked for me

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

That's HowToBasic, I have been subscribed to him for a while. He does stupid shit like that ALL the time, just check his channel out you'll see ;)

That poor 8800... it deserved a proper funeral—Best GPU Ever  :(

I still have one... :(