I cringed

Almercenary

Mods probs should delete...

Second thing that comes up if you type in "How to build a Computer" on youtube...Really nice tutorial.

I cringed, even though there old components...

lol

post-42897-0-32052700-1397617014.jpg

post-42897-0-22755500-1397617019.jpg

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

This is the third topic on this ,_,

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

100% serious here

not trying to be funny, insult, or cool

why are these videos funny? I don't understand 

I have a friend that showed me this channel (pretty smart mature dude) he was losing his shit while I sat there confused. Seriously someone try to answer me here.

Error: 410

This reminds me of that Xbox video being smashed etc

But, but, its a PC

This is the third topic on this ,_,

Im a newbie...please go easy on me.  Soz about  that spur of the moment

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

100% serious here

I have a friend that showed me this channel (pretty smart mature dude) he was losing his shit while I sat there confused. Seriously someone try to answer me here.

They aren't funny, I just came across it when i was looking on how to build a PC (well how to properly do cable management) and thought it was stupid.

100% serious here

The only thing I found funny was when he hit the stock intel fan I thought to myself, well it sure can't make it perform any worse. (so really I laughed at my own joke).

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

100% serious here

The thing I found funny was when he dug a picture of some guy up though some cereal 

The thing I found funny was when he dug a picture of some guy up though some cereal 

tbh I felt a mixture of confusion and inspiration 

if this gets views, maybe even I could make it

I'm sure marketing teams don't know wtf to do with this either

Error: 410

This is amazing.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Who would go through the effort of shooting and editing that?

Seriously, how many cuts are in this video?

100% serious here

Humans, i'll never understand them.

Wait, the newegg video or the one beneath it?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wait, the newegg video or the one beneath it?

lol, not the newegg one...

lol, not the newegg one...

Oh. I believe he is using a DFI Lanparty X48 board. It really is because who had the fucking idea of putting purple SATA ports, and orange and green RAM slots?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

TBH, he was hitting that thing pretty hard, and the damage was pretty minimal considering how brutally he was smashing everything.

Oh. I believe he is using a DFI Lanparty X48 board. It really is because who had the fucking idea of putting purple SATA ports, and orange and green RAM slots?

Gigabyte was infamous for this about 5 years ago.

I still have a few of their boards.. They make me laugh/cringe/cry/rofl all at the same time. 

Seriously, here's an exact description of one of them:

- The board is Blue

- The PCIe slots are Green

- The RAM slots are Purple+Yellow

- The I/O ports are Orange+White

- The text on it is White+Neon Green

- The SATA Ports are Brown

- The accents, such as the circles around where the standoffs go are Yellow.

Trust me, as bad as that sounds... It looks much, much worse.

And they used to do this on their high-end boards also.

Hope you guys are ready to taste the rainbow: https://www.google.com/search?q=old+gigabyte+motherboards&newwindow=1&espv=2&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_PtNU83uOpKSyAT32oCwAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Gigabyte was infamous for this about 5 years ago.

I still have a few of their boards.. They make me laugh/cringe/cry/rofl all at the same time. 

Seriously, here's an exact description of one of them:

- The board is Blue

- The PCIe slots are Green

- The RAM slots are Purple

- The I/O ports are Orange+White

- All the text on it is White+Neon Green

- The accents, such as the circles around where the standoffs go are Yellow.

Trust me, as bad as that sounds... It looks much, much worse.

And they used to do this on their high-end boards also.

Now I feel like throwing up in a corner. That is flat out bad.

But, but, its a PC

Im a newbie...please go easy on me.  Soz about  that spur of the moment

1k posts is not newbie ~.~

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I followed this guide perfectly, but the PC never worked.

well mine did...

are you sure you beat your eggs properly?

that might be an issue if the UEFI doesn't detect the combined egg yolk+egg white

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I think its funny, probably because its sheer stupidity. I find that funny :D

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Who would go through the effort of shooting and editing that?

Seriously, how many cuts are in this video?

lol you obviously dont know how easy it is to edit and record videos like this one

but whoever comes up with the idea first is the one that gets all the views and $$$

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020