PC Optimizer secret and charging insane amount of money for their services

How does the PC optimizer manage to push the fps limit in game like Warzone?
From what I see the PC spec really ntg special, it's a high-end spec I get it, but he managed to push it to 300++ fps in Warzone is really a bit unreal.

Some overclocking, I believe? Anyone knows how is he able to do it?

He is providing services for many Streams and also selling the "Optimized" PC for insane price.

https://twitter.com/KIRNEILL/status/1478500236704296963

TunedPChttps://twitter.com/TunedPC

https://twitter.com/SenseQuality

Probably rendering resolution set to 50% or something like that (game renders internally at 720p and then does 2x upscaling to your 2560x1440 resolution), messing with texture quality, setting to ultra low quality or disabling shadows for stuff that's far away... stuff like that. 

The image quality is not great, if you look at the actual gameplay video.

51 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Probably rendering resolution set to 50% or something like that (game renders internally at 720p and then does 2x upscaling to your 2560x1440 resolution), messing with texture quality, setting to ultra low quality or disabling shadows for stuff that's far away... stuff like that. 

The image quality is not great, if you look at the actual gameplay video.

It doesn't seem like it, because if that's the case, streamers could have notice and call him out.

1 hour ago, Rainings said:

It doesn't seem like it, because if that's the case, streamers could have notice and call him out.

Nah, could be done either from game settings, or from the nvidia/amd control panel I guess ... could be some specific rules set for the game's executable, that only apply for that game. 

The game capture causes loss of quality, especially if you're streaming at low bitrate, so that can mislead people.

8 hours ago, Rainings said:

If they are the kind of people who are paying this guy money to "optimize" their PC then I doubt they would be sophisticated enough to notice.

Sounds like a scam. Most streamers aren't very much into tech. They know how to install game, install Streanlabs and follow few guides on setup. Doing any sort of troubleshooting is too much for most. That's why they would pay someone to do it for them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/10/2022 at 1:57 AM, mariushm said:

Nah, could be done either from game settings, or from the nvidia/amd control panel I guess ... could be some specific rules set for the game's executable, that only apply for that game. 

The game capture causes loss of quality, especially if you're streaming at low bitrate, so that can mislead people.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Kirneill/videos

you can watch the video at youtube, twitter video quality is just shitty. Then why no one else able to do that or provide a guide for ppl to follow and get the same result?

On 1/10/2022 at 8:36 AM, dilpickle said:

If they are the kind of people who are paying this guy money to "optimize" their PC then I doubt they would be sophisticated enough to notice.

so far no one notice anything unusual.

18 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Sounds like a scam. Most streamers aren't very much into tech. They know how to install game, install Streanlabs and follow few guides on setup. Doing any sort of troubleshooting is too much for most. That's why they would pay someone to do it for them.

Some of them are quite techie, but still when they are able to push to such high fps and no one can, ppl actually willing to pay for it. I just curious how he did it.