Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@KRImSIN @gingerkid427 I deliver. 

a728b0b5baddcd8de0a7828ed32f0359.png

i gave up xD the game kept screwing me over, all it ever gave me were those crest ones

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

meh a little gpu sag isnt hurting them.

yep come back in a year or two though

also not mine anymore...

It's not that hard.

http://i.imgur.com/kdl480X.gifv

didn't you read my post, it only gave me that 1 shape and it was only in one direction, how could i have done anything

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

@MyInnerFred Damn you motha fucka I was wondering why this thread went silent momentarily

Wha?...

http://i.imgur.com/kV4NiVG.gifv

didn't you read my post, it only gave me that 1 shape and it was only in one direction, how could i have done anything

I did, the game is programmed to always have a opening for you to progress. You must have misplaced prior blocks.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's not that hard.

http://i.imgur.com/kdl480X.gifv

BRkjB6M_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

rng at its finest

Wha?...

http://i.imgur.com/kV4NiVG.gifv

I did, the game is programmed to always have a opening for you to progress. You must have misplaced prior blocks.

all it gave me was this damn one post-53818-0-62725000-1444790671.jpg

rng at its finest

yep, fucking rng

Spoiler

Ouch_530fbd_5684317.png

*Every harem MC ever*

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Ouch_530fbd_5684317.png

*Every harem MC ever*

so dense that if they were any denser they would be a black hole...

Spoiler

Whoo pic's! Sadly it doesnt include @Charger 's fixed one so you can see my mess up...

Help me out if you could. Lets see if we can get it on Pimp My PC and have it torn apart. There are plenty of places where it can be critiqued.

Parts%20Build%202014%20(Poison%20Ivy)%20

well she didnt make it well have to try again next week...

Here you go: http://hex.frvr.com/

Interesting. I could not progress past ten thousand. This type of puzzle, or at least this variant, does not play to my strengths.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I don't love it, but is something i can stand and visually is great. You have thoughts on this ability thing @BashZeStampeedo ?

Shouting attack names during a fight is one of the stupidest things in anime as far as I'm concerned. But I appreciate it when an anime realizes it's stupid, and just goes all out like Kekkai Sensen does. In other words, my opinion on it is "go big or go home".

I take it you would find me saying no to be ironic? Idk man, kekkai made me yawn. I might have to try and rewatch it. It was only one episode.

No, but to me it's like going to a concert and being bored; you're clearly bringing the boredom with you. The show's trying its best to entertain the hell out of you, but you're not letting it. If it's just not your kind of show, fine, but I didn't get that impression based on our conversations. If you could get into something as dull as WIXOSS was when it started, then I fail to see how Kekkai Sensen didn't grab you.

Shouting attack names during a fight is one of the stupidest things in anime as far as I'm concerned. But I appreciate it when an anime realizes it's stupid, and just goes all out like Kekkai Sensen does. In other words, my opinion on it is "go big or go home".

I'll look at it like that then. Because it's pretty ridiculous ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

maybe its time to give up. 

annoying colors?

Never!

you mean eye catching right?

I'll look at it like that then. Because it's pretty ridiculous ^^

Anime are usually nothing but ridiculous, so it helps when they're self-aware enough to give you a little something extra to enjoy, be it stapling the screen with an attack name like Sensen, or having manga SFX in the background of the frame like Jojo's does (even though both are completely pointless). Anything to not just be another show where teens give their punches and kicks pointless names, even though they'll end up preaching and shit-talking more than fighting anyway.

I did not. 

exactly you didn't copy him you stole it, changed it a little bit and claim it as your own like apple :P

Spoiler

First try, i thought it would be harder.

attachicon.gifMeh.JPG

first try too

took a few turns to figure out how to 'win" at this

and then there are those fucky y shaped chains

vCjY2B8.png

Fuck off

geez so much hostility .... its only a game man chill 

Here you go: http://hex.frvr.com/

am i cool yet?

Error: 410