Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

12009618_967727413291050_316546951004691

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I watched the first two episodes black bullet and it looked like a pretty generic shounen anime to me, so I dropped it.

I finished it recently. I liked it. I was in a mood for lolis generic shounen :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Black bullet anygood> got dubbed and my friend is going nuts but i dont trust his recommendations anymore after soniami

god awful

I don't feel like elaborating

if you're never going to take my word on anything, at least take my word on this.

Error: 410

I finished it recently. I liked it. I was in a mood for lolis generic shounen :P

I am always in the mood for loli's, they're so cute.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

I am always in the mood for loli's, they're so cute.

except these aren't lolis, lolis are people/characters that looks a lot younger than they are

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I still don't know exactly what lolies are. I haven't googled it yet. 

tumblr_nblk5m81l61shlg3vo1_500.gif

Too afraid of this. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I still don't know exactly what lolies are. I haven't googled it yet. 

tumblr_nblk5m81l61shlg3vo1_500.gif

Too afraid of this. :D

lolis are people/characters that looks a lot younger than they are, so a 12yo =/= loli but 20yo that looks like a 12yo = loli

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

except these aren't lolis, lolis are people/characters that looks a lot younger than they are

You know what i mean though and it sounds better than me saying 'I'm always in the mood for young girls'

You fools...

You damn 69'er (look at your post count, it has 69 in it)

Spoiler

lolis are people/characters that looks a lot younger than they are, so a 12yo =/= loli but 20yo that looks like a 12yo = loli

No, a loli is a prepubescent girl.

of course, a 20 year old can still look like a prepubescent girl.

You know what i mean though and it sounds better than me saying 'I'm always in the mood for young girls'

well technically young girls is subjective, cause a 14yo girl can be considered a young girl so its not that bad especially since your not an old man

Spoiler

no its not

Spoiler

You fools...

I am sorry for what I have helped to create. Please forgive me.

I take it you don't know who Nabokov is

it's ok that you don't, but don't spread misinformation and then insist that it's correct.

then why have there been debates of loli legality? 

Spoiler

Eps were way too long for my tastes. Some episodes felt stretched out to the point where I think they could have made them 22 minutes long and it would have been better for it, other could have just been made in two episodes without losing anything. There was enough good stuff in the series that I feel it deserved to be less experimental in that regard.

i actually didn't like the length at first. but i can deal with it. 

Black bullet anygood> got dubbed and my friend is going nuts but i dont trust his recommendations anymore after soniami

i forgot i ever watched that show... yeah it's not very good. the action's pretty nice though 

then why have there been debates of loli legality?

what are you even talking about?

"loli" is shortened word for "lolita"

this is imported slang, because Japan imports a lot of words.

"Lolita" is a book and the nickname of a girl in the book written by Nabokov about a man being infatuated with a 12 year old girl.

This is what "loli" refers to.

by definition, a prepubescent girl.

lolicon and loli refers to a person and girl subjected to the same situation, respectively.

If you need references, I can provide them.

facts.gif

Watch this and save yourself the time of watching the whole series. :P

OMG that everything in an anime that i DONT FUCKING WANT

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

god awful

I don't feel like elaborating

if you're never going to take my word on anything, at least take my word on this.

wtf is happening, you have given me great advice like three times in a row now. you have no choice but to change your title now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

wtf is happening, you have given me great advice like three times in a row now. you have no choice but to change your title now.

There used to be many inside giggles had when I used to post on other parts of the forums and new users would get squeamish because of my title.

@helping note the edit

Wow.

I need to watch that movie.

It is a magnificent movie and everyone should watch it.

I am ashamed of how emotional i can get at some shit. DW.

I read about it before, apparently is a pretty awesome movie for adults.

I am unashamed.

It absolutely is.

Atlantis and Titan AD was beast among the "newer" stuff, and as for older..well 7 Dwarfs still rocking the house yo!

Do you mean Titan AE? That movie was already weird, but the weird looking CGI made it even weirder. I liked it tho.

of course, a 20 year old can still look like a prepubescent girl.

Not by Japanese popular definition, it's not.

The japanese word for pedophile is 小児愛者, or Shōniaisha.

facts.gif

This is nice and all but it doesn't mean much relative to how old a word is.

Retarded used to be referencing the mental medical condition Mental Retardation. It is now a slang term for stupid people and/or things.

Niger is Latin for black, or at least the Latin root for black. Literally. I don't think anyone cares though.

The origination for loli may have been about prepubescent girls, but the popular definition (regarding anime at least) AFAICT is about characters who appear under age but are really not. AKA an 18 year old with a 12 year old's body.

I don't want homophobe to mean hatefully bigoted people towards homosexuals, because the etymology of the word makes no sense for that, but unfortunately, people have agendas, and that definition is spread enough that any attempt I'd make at changing it is basically pointless. 

Language evolves. The only definitions words have is what society decides by popular demand. That's just how it goes and how one language can borrow words from other languages.

While we've covered the annoying parts of that (that you can't change a large number of people's minds easily about what a word means), the fun part of that is that you are an agent of change because you use language and help it evolve.

So even though I can't change a lot of people's minds about homophobe, I'm going to mention it every time someone uses it in the way I mentioned above, and only use it regarding what I believe it's definition should be: Someone who has an irrational fear of homosexuals. Hatred being optional but not necessary (since it goes with fear and what-not).

Edit: Then again, there aren't really metrics for this. I'm sure about as many people say a Lolicon is the same as a pedophile as people say they are not the same. 

I've just always seen the "loli" tag being related to characters in anime in the situation I gave. Where they are old enough but don't appear so.

I imagine that the only time loli is actually applied to children is in the hentai that exists for that demographic. So I guess split the difference and say it's both but it really depends what you are talking about.

@helping note the edit

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

lolis are sexualized children basically. Age shifting in is one of the ways they try to make it seem more acceptable but age shifting in itself does not make them lolis

So I took a peek at the server rack just sitting in my boss's office.

(not sure why it's not in the server room)

It's a hp dl380 gen 6.

For no reason I want it and since this place Is closing down I'll ask Ma baws if can take it the last day. kekekeke