Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You guys are talking about awesome figurines...and my student loan just came in. The struggle is real! 

Just buy one to get the temptation out.

Don't listen to me I buy way too much anime stuff. My room is full of stuff and I still buy more. (It's full in an organized way though)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Don't listen to me I buy way too much anime stuff. My room is full of stuff and I still buy more. (It's full in an organized way though)

Haha...trust me, I am leaving for lectures an hour early to stay away from the computer. The temptation is just that strong ;)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

My boss likes 80's music. I love this song. 

sigh I need sleep. Bad. Good night guys.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Haha...trust me, I am leaving for lectures an hour early to stay away from the computer. The temptation is just that strong ;)

You don't carry a laptop with you?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

You don't carry a laptop with you?

Nah. Just use a tablet with a bluetooth keyboard. I admit- it's probably not going to stop me, but I have to try!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

you dont just change avatars... lol

you guys must hate me then .... i change mine ridiculously often >=D 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I want KV-2. And another Yamato. Kongo would be cool too.

Anyone want to 3d print one of these for me?

girlsundpanzerpaperkv2.jpg

My boss likes 80's music. I love this song. 

sigh I need sleep. Bad. Good night guys.

Good song.

Blarg

Console exclusivity for games is killing me. I've seen a few games lately that look really good, but then I see that they're exclusively on xbox one or exclusively on ps4 and all my excitement goes away. Not bashing consoles here, I just don't want to buy one for only 3-4 games. Too expensive. But then it ends up a long time before I play those games, if ever (probably forget about them by the time the consoles would become more affordable).

*insert obligatory anime related section of post to keep slightly on-topic here*

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Finished Chihayafuru season 2 9/10

As the 1st season, it was superb. Had a little more comedy which i liked, and the karuta matches were much more intense and cool to watch. Unfortunately for me, they started talking about romance on the last 5 minutes of the last episode, but the fact it has romance is just a plus.

I ended up the ending song a looooot

It's a great anime and i can't wait for a 3rd season. But shit, that feeling after marathoning an awesome anime...

And yeah, it's fucking 5am and i have class in 3 hours, damnit...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdwng6aLa0Q

And i want to rewatch white album 2 a 3rd time

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

my summary of love,chunibyo & other delusions season2.

WILL YOU TWO TOSSERS KISS ALREADY JESUS

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ha, I'm happy I got out within 2 episodes of the second season. I didn't even like the first season that much, but didn't dislike it enough either to pass on the second season.

Shoul have passed, lol.

Console exclusivity for games is killing me. I've seen a few games lately that look really good, but then I see that they're exclusively on xbox one or exclusively on ps4 and all my excitement goes away. Not bashing consoles here, I just don't want to buy one for only 3-4 games. 

I literally stopped caring. These days, if I see an interesting game and look into it, and find out it's console exclusive I forget about it that instant and never think about it again. (Unless prompted to, like now) like that Horizons thing on PS4 (if that's even the correct name, the one with the mechanical dinos and the girl from Brave)

you dont just change avatars... lol

Speaking of which, I thought yours was a toilet for the longest time  :rolleyes:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Save it for the Christmas giveaway? Oh oh and do include some badass looking figures if you do will ya? Maybe something like this:

There will always be more chances!

Luclocke should give us a update on whats going on eh?

fucking @Luclocke always making threads and never coming by to say hey

Are you over this club you have created?

It appears I've been summoned, I am FAR less busy going into September now, and extremely thankful for it. I had no summer break unfortunately and used any free time i had with my girlfriend or playing cs;go. I have actually recently started watching anime regularly again and I've found some wonderful shows. Death Parade and Parasyte being two series I recently finished. Both of which I thought were incredibly entertaining. Even got to update MyAnimeList yesterday (still missing things I can't remember) and I'm looking through some older threads for things to binge watch. I do have class this semester, but the work load is pretty small, just lots of writing. So with regards to my acitivity in the club, I'll be actively participating in discussions and polls now, and with regards to posting I'll discuss with Fred, as he has taken the reigns in my absence I'd see it very unfit of me to make any kind of decision on what I do without his feedback. (& the others who know who they are)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow it seems like there is no figure collectors here.. :(

I'm going to make a Club Giveaway and Give away some figures to convert y'all.  ^_^

uh? i have some, but i´ve had no reason to talk about them :P

@MyInnerFred i want that Saber Lily...gief Saber Lily! i deserve a bonus! :D

Haha IE-chan reading "W3C exam tips".

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

sums up how anime boobs work

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/pairs-weird-anime-boobs-are-not-realistic-any-way?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fbsmosh

I'm also saying sorry in advance, the last picture is well. . . .  you'll see

they forgot the tit cannons tho

@helping

I bing "Natalia Pol-whatever-her-name-is" and it suggests "b-baka Natalia Pol-wtv". I search that and go to images looking for kawaii fan art of her, and 2 images show up.

Feeling adventurous, I take off the safemode search. Only like 10 other images come up (usually bing has tons). It not being as bad as I thought (some NSFW came up, but it was pretty tame), I see this in the images (only like 12 total).

a15.png

... Alrighty then. Bing is creeping on you on top of Google at this point. You might want to go into hiding.

Edit: You are right Helping. New favorite thing for the next few days. :D

Google knows what's up. The benefit of having a wide audience is that on top of the shitty fingerpainting tier fan art, there's actually some really good ones. Do what I do and search for everything in a private window.

Spoiler
bubblegum-and-marceline-marceline-343643

marceline_and_princess_bubblegum_render_

there's also crossovers with basically everything

enhanced-buzz-4742-1400735601-15.jpg

tumblr_nkhz7cRU4e1r7vkiro1_500.jpg

429.jpg?6977

seriously next level

tumblr_mkm2olRAbK1qb95aeo3_250.jpg

I guess Newegg sales Anime figures now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2SN0YV4612

"action figure"

I literally stopped caring. These days, if I see an interesting game and look into it, and find out it's console exclusive I forget about it that instant and never think about it again. (Unless prompted to, like now) like that Horizons thing on PS4 (if that's even the correct name, the one with the mechanical dinos and the girl from Brave)

QFT

Error: 410

Sooooooooooooooo i need a new anime now. Been watching really good anime lately, so what i have on hold is going to be on hold a bit more because from what i read, they are average or above average. Or just not what i wanna watch right now.

I am open to almost anything, romance and action(fantasy/sci-fi) are my favourite genres, i enjoy comedy but not in the mood for a comedy anime. Here's my updated anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/eelnico09

Uh i'm not sure if i should give references, Chihayafuru was something i don't usually watch and it was amazing, but if i had to give anime i enjoyed recently:

Chihayafuru

Tokyo Ghoul

Steins;Gate

Katanagatari

Mahouka koukou no rettousei

I found Parasyte looking for something like tokyo ghoul, is it any good?

I hope for good recommendations (no romance this time :o)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

The only similarities they share is that part of their body becomes a weapon.

I didn't think Parasyte was very good, It started off solid but they managed to make it bland pretty quickly.

I'd rank it below TG.

I can't offer you much criticism because I've forgotten almost all of it.

don't look at the MAL ratings, it's fucking useless.

you know how Deathnote rocks a high rating on MAL? You can draw a parallel here.

some of the fighting was dreadfully boring, think DBZ

IIRC it also had fucking awful music. Normally I don't notice music, but it was bad enough for me to remember that.

Error: 410

It appears I've been summoned, I am FAR less busy going into September now, and extremely thankful for it. I had no summer break unfortunately and used any free time i had with my girlfriend or playing cs;go. I have actually recently started watching anime regularly again and I've found some wonderful shows. Death Parade and Parasyte being two series I recently finished. Both of which I thought were incredibly entertaining. Even got to update MyAnimeList yesterday (still missing things I can't remember) and I'm looking through some older threads for things to binge watch. I do have class this semester, but the work load is pretty small, just lots of writing. So with regards to my acitivity in the club, I'll be actively participating in discussions and polls now, and with regards to posting I'll discuss with Fred, as he has taken the reigns in my absence I'd see it very unfit of me to make any kind of decision on what I do without his feedback. (& the others who know who they are)

I don't really care if you start making the threads and stuff its just a little annoying when ever I see you posting stuff and not even just putting a one word post of hey in here.

This is probably a spoiler so don't read it if you are not done.

I thought they did in the end of season 2 but maybe I'm just misremembering

Sooooooooooooooo i need a new anime now. Been watching really good anime lately, so what i have on hold is going to be on hold a bit more because from what i read, they are average or above average. Or just not what i wanna watch right now.

I am open to almost anything, romance and action(fantasy/sci-fi) are my favourite genres, i enjoy comedy but not in the mood for a comedy anime. Here's my updated anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/eelnico09

Uh i'm not sure if i should give references, Chihayafuru was something i don't usually watch and it was amazing, but if i had to give anime i enjoyed recently:

Chihayafuru

Tokyo Ghoul

Steins;Gate

Katanagatari

Mahouka koukou no rettousei

some good action:

Death Note "genius" story

Devil May Cry classic

D.Gray-man not that much a fan of it, but might be your thing

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou "historical", ninja battles, very violent

Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei Garden of Sinners et al

Seirei no Moribito historical, nice fights

Ergo Proxy dystopia, not sure if would like this one, it's weird

(older) movies:

Mononoke Hime "historical", yokai

Akira dystopia

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

I don't really care if you start making the threads and stuff its just a little annoying when ever I see you posting stuff and not even just putting a one word post of hey in here.

This is probably a spoiler so don't read it if you are not done.

I thought they did in the end of season 2 but maybe I'm just misremembering
they were so close too, then his sister called him saying the cat gave birth and then they ran from the others who wanted them to kiss
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com