Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh my, didn't know that was a feature of this forum, got a notification just from being mentioned in a thread.

Hello everyone~ Except for that guy 2 post above, you messed up my name, now I hate you. :lol:  /jk

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Oh my, didn't know that was a feature of this forum, got a notification just from being mentioned in a thread.

Hello everyone~ Except for that guy 2 post above, you messed up my name, now I hate you. :lol:  /jk

lol well you will get a mention in the the new threads and a lot of us follow the threads to see when people post in them.

Also welcome to the club try not to look directly at @MyInnerFred's like farming gifs or you well be stuck forever in endless gifs

lol well you will get a mention in the the new threads and a lot of us follow the threads to see when people post in them.

Also welcome to the club try not to look directly at @MyInnerFred's like farming gifs or you well be stuck forever in endless gifs

There's no harm in looking at my gifs... stop scaring people!

OYQq2us.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

try not to look directly at @MyInnerFred's like farming gifs or you well be stuck forever in endless gifs

I actually quite like Hyouka so I do not mind the gif. :lol:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well I promised some pics of something really cool I managed to get back in may when I was at Anime Central Convention (ACEN).

Well Yoshitoshi ABe ended up being there this year. This is something I really should have known about before hand as he is by far and large one of my most favorite artists in anime. Also the people in the industry are acclaimed in their own right so theres an amazing anime backing his work. If I would have known this I would have brought along my original Geneon sets of Haibane Renmei, Lain, Neia_7, and Texhonolyze. I however didnt so a good part of my friday there was spent tracking down good condition Funimation re-releases to get signed. The second Lain set is limited edition and includes a art book there was only one that I could find being sold in the entirety of the con. As you can see I did indeed manage to get my hands on it.

I picked it up for a friend who a week or so prior was actually going with us but ran into troubles at work and had to stay back and transition projects. He is a even larger fan of ABe than I so I did the best could for him and got the art book signed along with my other sets with the help of another friend with me.

I really like how with each he drew something which is why the line took so long and I was sadly not able to get a picture but it was totally worth it. While waiting in line my friend and I though of a cool idea and had him sign the inside of the the jacket insert because all of the cases were clear. I met some of the coolest people at the con in that line and at the 3 of 4 panels of his I managed to attend.

If you guys havnt seen these works they are on a must watch list. I hope you enjoy these pics I did my best to use good natural lighting.

IMG_2596-f.jpg

IMG_2605-f.jpg

IMG_2605-f.jpg

IMG_2609-f.jpg

IMG_2613-f.jpg

IMG_2615-f.jpg

IMG_2617-f.jpg

IMG_2623-f.jpg

IMG_2627-f.jpg

IMG_2628-f.jpg

-snip-

Wow they look nice. I get the feeling it was traditional art that was scanned, not done digitally. Really good stuff. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow they look nice. I get the feeling it was traditional art that was scanned, not done digitally. Really good stuff. 

looks like some of it is and some isnt

ts

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of both, though how do I say this he said more traditional art work done on the computer. As in its not CG but workflow was mostly digital after the initial stages. The newer anime that her was working on but was canceled for now due to the death of his friend, the director of that anime and lain. Sorry I forgot the anime's name. He was saying that animators kept trying to get him to use less lines for the outline and streamline the characters drawing wise. I so glad he didnt as even back then this was unique.

Watch them anime's if you havnt.

looks like some of it is and some isnt

ts

^ see above post ^

A bit of both, though how do I say this he said more traditional art work done on the computer. As in its not CG but workflow was mostly digital after the initial stages. The newer anime that her was working on but was canceled for now due to the death of his friend, the director of that anime and lain. Sorry I forgot the anime's name. He was saying that animators kept trying to get him to use less lines for the outline and streamline the characters drawing wise. I so glad he didnt as even back then this was unique.

Watch them anime's if you havnt.

Get on teamspeak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get on teamspeak

That seems like a demand... How about you get on Mumble, or just go over to my IRC channel. :D

Whats this all about anyways?

That seems like a demand... How about you get on Mumble, or just go over to my IRC channel. :D

Whats this all about anyways?

You'll understand once you're on.

You'll understand once you're on.

That doesn't seem sketchy at all... :P

Were having polling discussions on teamspeak it would seem. 

but where at :(

If you want I can give you the info via PM. 

No.

the burden is real

currently my oven is making that obnoxious long beeping sound since I forgot to press off but i'm too lazy to go downstairs and will probably just try my best to ignore it.

Error: 410