Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I have a lot of people add me that I dont remember so I tend to accept most if not all requests and try and figure it out later

You accept random strangers' friend requests just like that? Wha...? I don't... Eh...

tumblr_inline_mv8l5eVASm1qi1l59_zps62f0d

Pardon me. It's just so foreign sounding concept to me (I rarely accept random friend requests, if ever, no matter what. I only accept after knowing for some time through some other means, like IRL, or somewhere else on the internet, like LTT forum)

Yeah you told me this before.

I follow 3 simple rules: 

1: private profile? Ignore

2: unknown username?: ignore

3: no common friends?: Ignore

:D

Just like how I think. I guess it's a common trait in us in this part of the world?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You accept random strangers' friend requests just like that? Wha...? I don't... Eh...

I ran cs servers for years so I got used to people adding me a few times a day to talk about the server or my clans so I would not know who they are most times and just accept them

Yeah you told me this before.

I follow 3 simple rules: 

1: private profile? Ignore

2: unknown username?: ignore

3: no common friends?: Ignore

:D

due to various opportunities that have cropped up on me ive had to ignore those rules for a few people. namely game developers. i always ask for a reason for adding me, normally give the guy at the other end two minutes else blocked.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You all and your massive friend lists .... I only have a few cuz Im unknown lol (I think that's why at least)

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Think I just found my favourite drawing of Holo/Horo. It seems like something she'd be entertained by. 

rDK91Oh.jpg

Also, dance moves!

uj2V1DL.gif

why has she got an egg on her head.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

why has she got an egg on her head.

the real question is why don't you have an egg on your head ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

theres a salmonella scare going around.

Listen if you care.

theres a salmonella scare going around.

its only on the shell mate. i used to eat raw eggs , lots of protein

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's an Araragi thing. 

Z3QxD.gif

tumblr_mokbgtEOHx1sstysro1_500.gif

tumblr_nhh37sHmjc1qf2huro1_500.gif

tumblr_mn4tdlnvLS1qzqt8do7_250_zpsaf0879

EDIT: Seeing from the discussions on this page, I may need to start watching Monogatari series.  Forgive me, I haven't watched any of that yet.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It's an Araragi thing. 

Huh, never noticed that. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

It's an Araragi thing.

I thought the "idiot hair antenna" was the Arararararagi thing? Or does Koyomi have an egg hidden somewhere in his hair, too?

I thought the "idiot hair antenna" was the Arararararagi thing? Or does Koyomi have an egg hidden somewhere in his hair, too?

It's more of a fire sisters thing than an araragi thing.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I kinda want to play this game. (Yandere Simulator)

http://i.imgur.com/9VPC40e.gifv

Goal: Kill people that Senpai has noticed before noticing me, and make it look like a suicide.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh, he has it on his hair. Hitagi can tell you. 

tumblr_mtjh7vzePQ1rkeknyo1_500.gif

Oh, he has it on his hair. Hitagi can tell you.

She probably just tilts her head to such ridiculous angles that she begins seeing things that aren't really there. But he does often have egg on his face, if that's what you mean :)

Think I just found my favourite drawing of Holo/Horo. It seems like something she'd be entertained by. 

rDK91Oh.jpg

*Sees image*

I... I....I want.....

*Starts crying*

I WANT THIRD SEASON!!!!

03_04.jpg

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

tumblr_mr58wvZ9Zg1qlfhyko2_500.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Hello all. 91 people follow this thread now. :D

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Hello all. 91 people follow this thread now. :D

I do but have never gotten a notification.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Have you read the light novels? They should help heal that wound...

but it aint one of them thar picture books.

If it was a manga I probably would have read it already but I have not really even started to read the light novels. It isnt the type of book I would normally read but I did download them with the intention of getting around to reading them at somepoint.