Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

this is probably gonna get me killed but

i find it really hard to get into anime especially if its subbed and not dubbed. i used to like naruto. and i tried to get into attack on titan but nope

my biggest reason i dont like anime is the animation, After in big crowd scenes people arnt blinking only one person is moving and the rest are frozen still, one in attack on titan the camera was moving over a running crowd and a person had fallen over but was frozen in mid air, like wtf

*You *had 

That must been troublesome for him.

Also packing burners in fit clothes  means ?? I didn't get the metaphor.

cba to caps, had isn't necessary because I didn't need to use pluperfect

and they're tools of the trade and integral to persuasion, everybody warms up to you when you bring the heat.

Error: 410

What ketamine is

C13H16ClNO and it's a drug.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

you missed the part where he has to go around town coercing people to pay up, packing burners in fit clothes to let the tools show

economics is a chore indeed, especially when it involves getting people to pay what they owe.

Lol, I had a similar experience when I was indentured like Fred once but I wasn't having any more of that after like 4 days of stress.

I know a guy that was arrested for being a "thug enforcer" (as a news paper called him) for a bail bonds place lol

post-61942-0-27124200-1424443698_thumb.p

post-61942-0-27124200-1424443698_thumb.p

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I know a guy that was arrested for being a "thug enforcer" (as a news paper called him) for a bail bonds place lol

Bail bonds means ?? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Like eloquently said before,

"fools get real quiet when you introduce them to Mr Wesson"

-Descartes

I'm picturing Fred pulling out of a lifted Chevy on chrome 22's with candy blue paint blasting Touhou music with an odd gait because all that steel makes it difficult to walk.

Error: 410

this is probably gonna get me killed but

i find it really hard to get into anime especially if its subbed and not dubbed. i used to like naruto. and i tried to get into attack on titan but nope

my biggest reason i dont like anime is the animation, After in big crowd scenes people arnt blinking only one person is moving and the rest are frozen still, one in attack on titan the camera was moving over a running crowd and a person had fallen over but was frozen in mid air, like wtf

That's a cinematography technique that's really popular nowadays to present a very gripping scene.

Anime is not the only thing using this technique countless movies used this way before anime to show off an epic scene like maybe someone jumping off a ledge while shooting bad guys.

edit: It's a technique called Time-slicing btw 

a good example would be The epic scene in The Matrix called the Trinity kick

trinity-kick-o.gif

You could also incorporate Time-slicing with the Carousel Camera Technique. (Probably the same thing used in the scenario you described)

here from Swordfish(2001) epic combination of time -slicing and Carousel Camera.

another good example is the Philips Carousel Commercial, showing off a great combination of Time-slicing, Long-take and Tracking Shot

Sorry bout the long post

Edited by RedSphyxis

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

basically they paid the bail of people that have been arrested so they can get out when awaiting a trial

Thanks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Like eloquently said before,

"fools get real quiet when you introduce them to Mr Wesson"

-Descartes

I'm picturing Fred pulling out of a lifted Chevy on chrome 22's with candy blue paint blasting Touhou music with an odd gait because all that steel makes it difficult to walk.

Sounds about right, I imagine him like the guy I was talking about he is a short skinny guy that can't weigh more then like 130lb lol and the news paper said "Police called him 'a thug enforcer'"

Yeah more or less you've got it @Charger

I'd like to leave and I technically can but I have a obligation to keep family relations. These guys have been trying to hire me for 3 years now and now that I'm uhh involuntary began working there it's hard to just up and walk away. Part of my work ethic is being counter productive right now... 

It's complicated and bothersome but yeah... Don't worry there will always be some funds for club related activities if needed. Economically I shall never fail!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yeah more or less you've got it @Charger

I'd like to leave and I technically can but I have a obligation to keep family relations. These guys have been trying to hire me fore 3 years now and now that I'm uhh involuntary began working there it's hard to just up and walk away. Part of my work ethic is being counter productive right now... 

It's complicated and bothersome but yeah... Don't worry there will always be some funds for club related activities if needed. Economically I shall never fail!

OHHHH..... we gotta a gangsta in da mother fucking house.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

A Gentleman would seem more fitting.

A gentleman that has a fantasy about foxes ?? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

A gentleman that has a fantasy about foxes ?? 

Foxes? No not foxes. Wolves are far more majestic however I don't really have a "fantasy". 

Character personality over aesthetics. Appearance only lasts for a period of time, I value ability and will power far more than how pretty something looks. What's the point of a awesome looking PC if it can't function right? 

sample_90b9b74875a330c3e822a426ef112f783

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Foxes? No not foxes. Wolves are far more majestic however I don't really have a "fantasy". 

Character personality over aesthetics. Appearance only lasts for a period of time, I value ability and will power far more than how pretty something looks. What's the point of a awesome looking PC if it can't function right? 

And the wallpapers like above you keep posting tell you about the will power and shit ?? come on you just like the look of them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

a slang word for a beautiful woman is a fox so I see nothing wrong with a gentleman having a fantasy about a beautiful woman

We call them deers here, but you know what I mean.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

And the wallpapers like above you keep posting tell you about the will power and shit ?? come on you just like the look of them.

Just because I post pictures of characters I like doesn't mean I'm do so because of just one trait lol...

Just because I post pictures of characters I like doesn't mean I'm do so because of just one trait lol...

So you're telling there actual anime characters ?? What's the anime name ??

Bitch please you only post about characters that have the same trait so yeah I think you really really like that trait.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Bitch please you only post about characters that have the same trait so yeah I think you really really like that trait.

Oh look, they have skin. I LIKE SKIN.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So you're telling there actual anime characters ?? What's the anime name ??

That's Touhou, I have a fixation on Hyouka, Spice and Wolf and Touhou.

Touhou isn't a anime, it's a game that has a massive fandom. A fandom that tends to create Grade A stuff, fan made games, remixes music, tons of nice artwork and fan made manga... even fan made anime that's animation studio quality. 

No I don't only post characters with the same trait, but believe what you want to believe. I don't think you were around during my massive hyouka days. Watch your back.

b49e43021feb31308bd47543f91b3df9ca8c500c