Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Breathe. When I feel like that I walk a bit and breathe and it usually helps, maybe it might work for you. Hope the training goes well for you.

Survived ._. So we ditching security for a piece of software that looks nicer. Oh well, ok boss ;n;

just dropping this here.

aB3PvBA_460s_v1.jpg

*flies away

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

ahh screw it im dropping tokyo ghoul i cant get into it

Has anyone here watched assasination classroom sounds interesting.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Finished "Witch Craft Works".

It is a i guess rom-com action? It doesn't have a really big main genre.

But i really did enjoy it, it was funny action packed well i wouldn't say packed but in the end i give it a 8/10.

Witch Craft Works is one of those situations where I honestly just don't understand what everyone's seeing in a series. I'll reserve my other comments, but it really seems like a 5/10 series to me (6/10 tops if I'm being kind). A couple of llama jokes and a desperately under-utilized gender-role swap are basically all I vaguely remember about it. Oh, and the first few seconds of the ED were also humorous, I guess.

Time to watch that mainstream thing, how is it called again? Fullmetal alchemist: brother or something? 
I was wondering, dubs or subs?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Time to watch that mainstream thing, how is it called again? Fullmetal alchemist: brother or something? 

I was wondering, dubs or subs?

If you like watching subs, go subs. If you don't like watching subs, the dub is pretty good.

Economics is my interest and Stock Trading is my dream job. 

Two words. Lawrence Kraft ;)

390870-untitled_5.png

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Two words: Forever alone  :ph34r:

Thanks+anime+for+giving+me+the+feels+at+

I got that feeling when I was  talking to my steam friend (IRL friend I guess)  but for my surprise it was his girlfriend who I talked to   :mellow:

I guess I am a little bit envious but anyways I should be glad that I have time to ... wait :ph34r:  and hope

But on the positive side now I have enough time to play games, talk with you guys here and watch anime = Most important thing/s

and to study

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

tumblr_mr5dh9GmPd1sqhc57o1_500.jpg

niconana is still the best :) nsfw tag pls LOL jk

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

0H6Q9vr.gif

moar-waifu-pillow_o_695363.jpg

I got that feeling when I was  talking to my steam friend (IRL friend I guess)  but for my surprise it was his girlfriend who I talked to   :mellow:

I guess I am a little bit envious but anyways I should be glad that I have time to ... wait :ph34r:  and hope

But on the positive side now I have enough time to play games, talk with you guys here and watch anime = Most important thing/s

and to study

Was meant for fred and his odd interest in stockmarket :D

Why do I feel like that was a indirect jab?

Indirect jab? I thought it was more a punch to the face :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Say what? I'm too busy rolling in my mountain of cash :D

Say what, Im busy paying the rest of my volvo  :rolleyes: So being limited to 1,4k euro each month, minus the 600 each month for paying off the car. Being back to normal money in december  :lol:

First world problems.. Regret the automatic sometimes. Feels too much like retard mode without shifting.

Say what, Im busy paying the rest of my volvo :rolleyes: So being limited to 1,4k euro each month, minus the 600 each month for paying off the car. Being back to normal money in december :lol:

First world problems.. Regret the automatic sometimes. Feels too much like retard mode without shifting.

Automatic is easy mode though and lots of people like easy mode.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Automatic is easy mode though and lots of people like easy mode.

It's a boat ._. What I'm looking at. Missing the navigation still same seats and leather.

46_2012-Volvo-C70-Inscription-dash-936x5