Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I blame Fred now I want to dig around for all the Touhou orchestral music and buy/download it.

Your not alone. I seem to have the same problem because of him now.

4735.jpg

Economically I shall never fail!

Untill the country goes belly up and all your stocks just become worthless numbers.

Blarg

Just because I post pictures of characters I like doesn't mean I'm do so because of just one trait lol...

but can you explain having these handy when you go to talk about spice and wolf?

Not furry

5213769+_f9c255227a6c5310740bca5376860a9

Better reference

tumblr_ma9o3bFLcZ1rsgqe3o1_500.png

hGgiI3a.jpg

Your not alone. I seem to have the same problem because of him now.

Untill the country goes belly up and all your stocks just become worthless numbers.

That will never happen because I'm not foolish enough to put all my money into just stocks. I have back up plans FOR BACK UP PLANS. To be successful is to be vigilant. 

but can you explain having these handy when you go to talk about spice and wolf?

Of course, people have this misconception about what is furry and what is not. And that bothers me so I have to use those handy images to elaborate the differences. Also a ton of people tend to think Holo/Horo is some sorta fox or nekomimi and that's inaccurate. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's Touhou, I have a fixation on Hyouka, Spice and Wolf and Touhou.

Touhou isn't a anime, it's a game that has a massive fandom. A fandom that tends to create Grade A stuff, fan made games, remixes music, tons of nice artwork and fan made manga... even fan made anime that's animation studio quality.

No I don't only post characters with the same trait, but believe what you want to believe. I don't think you were around during my massive hyouka days. Watch your back.

b49e43021feb31308bd47543f91b3df9ca8c500c

Thanks for the recommendation.

I hope you didn't get offended or anything I just like to argue.

@Charger

Should I be worried or what ?? This "gangster enforcer " told me to watch my back - scary shit -

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Also is Thou a wolf or a fox ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@Charger

Should I be worried or what ?? This "gangster enforcer " told me to watch my back - scary shit -

you should be safe unless you owe money to the auto shop or have fox / wolf ears and a tail

you should be safe unless you own money to the auto shop or have fox ears and a tail

Thanks for the tip but on the fox thing I don't think it would be that bad - he likes wolves more - he wouldn't attack a kawaii person with fox ears and tails.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

If he doesn't fill them with lead, I guess he makes it rub the lotion on its skin.

c5Z7tuW.gif

The most freaking disturbing image ever, helping you gotta cheer up, you are so dark or I just read it the wrong way.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thanks for the tip but on the fox thing I don't think it would be that bad - he likes wolves more - he wouldn't attack a kawaii person with fox ears and tails.

he told you to watch your back that could mean more then one thing...

he told you to watch your back that could mean more then one thing...

Which is ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@Charger

Offended? Good luck lol. 

sample_e2013e8707dfe5c0fe2e55c69c07373b4

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Offended? Good luck lol.

sample_e2013e8707dfe5c0fe2e55c69c07373b4

Will from my experience arguing on this forum, arguing/questioning the other person is offending for some reason.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

The most freaking disturbing image ever, helping you gotta cheer up, you are so dark or I just read it the wrong way.

eh, interpretations up to you

it's from silence of the lambs

basically the dude captures people, throws them in a pit, tortures them, and eventually flays them. Hence the lotion part (makes flaying easier) as a response to Fred liking skin.

reference game on point today

Error: 410

fred are you curious?

sorry that is what that image reminded me of lol

It's definitely a parody. 

sample_b27bccc06d613281917067ae9044dd554

Will from my experience arguing on this forum, arguing/questioning the other person is offending for some reason.

There's an order to this, Simmons! We can't abandon protocol just because we have an advantage! We have to give him a chance to see the errors of his Blue ways! To lay down his arms and meet us as his fellow men at the table of peace, where we can work together towards a better world... a world that's better because we poisoned his food at that table and stabbed him in the eye with a fork and taken all his stuff.

Blarg

Like eloquently said before,

"fools get real quiet when you introduce them to Mr Wesson"

-Descartes

I'm picturing Fred pulling out of a lifted Chevy on chrome 22's with candy blue paint blasting Touhou music with an odd gait because all that steel makes it difficult to walk.

You know, now if I ever meet Fred in any way other than this, I'm gonna be disappointed.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

There's an order to this, Simmons! We can't abandon protocol just because we have an advantage! We have to give him a chance to see the errors of his Blue ways! To lay down his arms and meet us as his fellow men at the table of peace, where we can work together towards a better world... a world that's better because we poisoned his food at that table and stabbed him in the eye with a fork and taken all his stuff.

Dafuq did I just read ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

eh, interpretations up to you

it's from silence of the lambs

basically the dude captures people, throws them in a pit, tortures them, and eventually flays them. Hence the lotion part (makes flaying easier) as a response to Fred liking skin.

reference game on point today

The guy name is ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

You know, now if I ever meet Fred in any way other than this, I'm gonna be disappointed.

I'm confident that I can top that if I tried. 

Socially+awkward+tomoko+not+oc+obviously

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I'm confident that I can top that if I tried. 

Dooooooo iiiiiiiit. And film it and upload it to youtube.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I read the manga and I can't stand the cringe humor.

That's what made it enjoyable though, cause of how cringe it was.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14